Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Hope we win just to shut Froggy up for 5 months tbh.

I'm taking the p*ss all the time. :lol: I barely even post when we play you 'cause it's the wrong time to joke.

3-0 us mind.

Argh Froggy man! You're ManU, you? Disapppointing s**t that; you sometimes talk sense a'nall...  Why would you be here? You're not some kind of Steve Mc stalker are you? :smug: Can't imagine you've recently hot-footed it from a Derby forum (after some Euro wilderness years typing ins zee lokal ascent 'n' dialekke)... reet, I'm off for some CSI-stylee investigation "with a sponge and a rusty spanner" of your joining date and IP address. (the quote is a line from a song written in Stretford, purely for your delectation, all for diversity me, don't do tribalism--apart from when we're playing the mak-na-maras, of course; that said I can't think of any Essex songs... just in case they're more relevant for you ;) )

I'm taking the p*ss all the time. :lol: I barely even post when we play you 'cause it's the wrong time to joke.

3-0 us mind.

Argh Froggy man! You're ManU, you? Disapppointing s**t that; you sometimes talk sense a'nall... Why would you be here? You're not some kind of Steve Mc stalker are you? :smug: Can't imagine you've recently hot-footed it from a Derby forum (after some Euro wilderness years typing ins zee lokal ascent 'n' dialekke)... reet, I'm off for some CSI-stylee investigation "with a sponge and a rusty spanner" of your joining date and IP address. (the quote is a line from a song written in Stretford, purely for your delectation, all for diversity me, don't do tribalism--apart from when we're playing the mak-na-maras, of course; that said I can't think of any Essex songs... just in case they're more relevant for you ;) )

:lol:

Going to this in my company's corporate box with 5 Man Utd-supporting, smarmy, born-and-bred London architects and my pleasant but also Man Utd-supporting director. I get to watch us get smashed by the self-proclaimed inventor of total football, 3 at the back and stroopwafels whilst being forced to be nice to absolute cuntbags. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

:pokerface:

Froggy's little more than a parasite that feeds on the enjoyment generated by a successful football club he has no connection to. He's the cuckoo of football fandom.

Ahhh...ok...thanks for... er... clearing it up/bridging the gap (in my understanding),  my Roman friend.

3-0 us mind.

Argh Froggy man! You're ManU, you? Disapppointing s**t that; you sometimes talk sense a'nall...  Why would you be here? You're not some kind of Steve Mc stalker are you? :smug: Can't imagine you've recently hot-footed it from a Derby forum (after some Euro wilderness years typing ins zee lokal ascent 'n' dialekke)... reet, I'm off for some CSI-stylee investigation "with a sponge and a rusty spanner" of your joining date and IP address. (the quote is a line from a song written in Stretford, purely for your delectation, all for diversity me, don't do tribalism--apart from when we're playing the mak-na-maras, of course; that said I can't think of any Essex songs... just in case they're more relevant for you ;) )

;D

Froggy's little more than a parasite that feeds on the enjoyment generated by a successful football club he has no connection to. He's the cuckoo of football fandom.

Ahhh...ok...thanks for... er... clearing it up/bridging the gap (in my understanding),  my Roman friend.

And then you have bitter, over-privileged, little men like him. :thup:

Meow.

Froggy's alright, been on here for a while I think? Good to have some insight from outsiders tbf...

Anyway, back to the game, how the funk are we going to fit Thauvin into the team? Bench with a 70 minute cameo? We writton off Aarons then?

My team for saturday:

Anita------Taylor------Mbemba------Haidara

------------Colback------wijnaldum-----------

--Aarons------------Ayoze-----------Obermong

-----------------Mitrovic---------------------------

You could put mbemba at right back and bring in Pensionio Collocini if you like....