West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Monday 14th Sept 8:00pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC

We need four points from this lot and Watford, I really don't rate Bilic and think they're there for the taking.

On a side note is there a less knowledgeable set of fans in the league than West Ham?

Chelsea.

Yeah but Chelsea have only been around for 12 years so you've got to give their supporters some leway.

We need four points from this lot and Watford, I really don't rate Bilic and think they're there for the taking.

On a side note is there a less knowledgeable set of fans in the league than West Ham?

Sunderland. Although I think they've put their Catts for England campaign on hold.

Hopefully he starts.

He'll muller Colo in the air if he does.

Colo has dealt with him very easily almost every team he's faced him since he left, he's always a complete non factor against us.

It's funny because he should cause him problems but Colo has found defending him very easy.

Has Carroll played any reserve games?  Will be nowhere near match sharpness surely

I think Slaven Bilic has put him to play a few reserve games, he talked about giving Carroll some kind of "pre season". Or maybe I just had a nightmare about Bilic and Carroll.

I kna man Mole I'm not saying that :lol:

I just don't think Coloccini has ever nullified him, more just that he's never really played well when they've met. He's only really played well in fits and spurts since he left us.

I don't think he's capable of playing well now tbf, but that's not either here nor there tbh.

Just reading the KUMB prematch thread, talking about their ticket prices

by West Ham Matt on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am

LincolnshireHammer wrote:

" It's not as if this is something new.

They've been milking our fans for years now, but we all keep sucking at the udders."

I'm confused, does this mean we are sucking our own udders?

Just reading the KUMB prematch thread, talking about their ticket prices

by West Ham Matt on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am

LincolnshireHammer wrote:

" It's not as if this is something new.

They've been milking our fans for years now, but we all keep sucking at the udders."

I'm confused, does this mean we are sucking our own udders?

That they can keep putting up prices because people still keep going.

Carroll's being massively bigged up in the media, so I expect him to be down in a heap after 20 minutes

Makes Steven Taylor's body look solid :lol:

I can't see Carroll starting, he'll probably come off the bench for the last 20 mins if they need a goal.

Guest reefatoon

Starting to really look forward to this. Very strange feeling, can't remember the last time I felt like this.  Going to get a a curry in and get myself set. Come on!!!

Starting to really look forward to this. Very strange feeling, can't remember the last time I felt like this.  Going to get a a curry in and get myself set. Come on!!!

Jacket potato n beans for me marra