West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Monday 14th Sept 8:00pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC

Perez like he did last week. Wijnaldum, Sissoko and Thauvin will start every game if available, although Perez should do and i hope McClaren eventually realizes it and De Jong as well if he proves it. He and Aarons are in the same bracket atm IMO, both can eventually break through but as of now i wouldn't start them although De Jong is closer because of obvious reasons.

I'd just go for:

Krul

Janmaat-Colo-Mbemba-Haidara

Wijnaldum-Sissoko

Thauvin        De Jong      Aarons

Perez

f*** defending. Sick of seeing Sissoko on the right already but have a feeling McClaren really fancies him there :dontknow:

I'd just go for:

Krul

Wijnaldum-Sissoko

Perez

f*** defending. Sick of seeing Sissoko on the right already but have a feeling McClaren really fancies him there :dontknow:

Sure he said Moussa was best on the RW running at people with his pace. So unfortunately I think he's staying there.

f*** defending; play no strikers. Sound logic.

Wey our only other fit one is Cisse isn't it?  :lol:

I'd class Ayoze as a striker too, I know you don't.

Sure he said Moussa was best on the RW running at people with his pace. So unfortunately I think he's staying there.

I don't see it unfortunately.

I'd just go for:

Krul

Wijnaldum-Sissoko

Perez

He's also said the same but as a B2B midfielder, i think he see's him as both really and trying to figure it all out. Although i do fear that he'll never realize the whole Colback and Anita thing.

When we get the ball break foward fast with speed and purpose.

Krul

Jaanmat.    Taylor.  Colo.    Mbember

Sissoko.          Colback

Thauvan        Wjnaldum          Aarons

Perez

Krul

Perez

swap wijnaldum and sissoko, anita for colback

fucking 4am over here this one :anguish:

Krul

Perez

swap wijnaldum and sissoko, anita for colback

f***ing 4am over here this one :anguish:

Like the defense there for Wham, Taylor's aerial strength needed, Mbemba on left would be a deffo upgrade of Haidara.

Yes, wijnaldum has to replace one of our two plodders in midfield to allow either Dejong or ayoze into the No10 spot. Not too fussed who he starts upfront but I think ayoze deserves it based on his input and enthuisiasm so far shown...

A lot of people putting Wijnaldum at centre-mid, but has McClaren played him for even a minute there? I think McClaren sees him as a #10 and therefore in competition with De Jong and possibly Perez for that position.

I'd go so far as to say that the reason he persists with Anita-Colback in the middle is because he views them as his only senior options.

A lot of people putting Wijnaldum at centre-mid, but has McClaren played him for even a minute there? I think McClaren sees him as a #10 and therefore in competition with De Jong and possibly Perez for that position.

I'd go so far as to say that the reason he persists with Anita-Colback in the middle is because he views them as his only senior options.

Nope but that's more a McClaren problem than anything else, his general ability as a footballer is that of a CM and it's no shock that as soon as he became one his performances exploded and started getting games for Holland although that doesn't mean much atm :lol:

Signing him is a complete and utter waste of time if he's playing AM and De Jong among others are on the bench while Colback and Anita are doing nothing.

Nope but that's more a McClaren problem than anything else, his general ability as a footballer is that of a CM and it's no shock that as soon as he became one his performances exploded and started getting games for Holland although that doesn't mean much atm :lol:

Signing him is a complete and utter waste of time if he's playing AM and De Jong among others are on the bench while Colback and Anita are doing nothing.

Got to agree with that, Wijnaldum looks a really good player, but we need a midfielder not another no. 10. McClaren has to get the balance right if he's going to rebuild his reputation as a manager.

We need four points from this lot and Watford, I really don't rate Bilic and think they're there for the taking.

On a side note is there a less knowledgeable set of fans in the league than West Ham?

Ours & the Mackems would run anyone close

We need four points from this lot and Watford, I really don't rate Bilic and think they're there for the taking.

On a side note is there a less knowledgeable set of fans in the league than West Ham?

Man City but to be fair most of them have only been around for 5-6 years