Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday 26th September 17:30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Robster

now's not the time for trying the patient passing game. get at the f***ers. get the ball quicker to mitrovic and play off him. get more direct.

we can go all tippy tappy when there's points on the board and a little confidence returns (or we actually have players that can pass and move).

now's not the time for trying the patient passing game. get at the f***ers. get the ball quicker to mitrovic and play off him. get more direct.

we can go all tippy tappy when there's points on the board and a little confidence returns (or we actually have players that can pass and move).

here here.

here here.

Basically play Hoof ball up to Mitro with Perez playing off him.

here here.

If it works do it.

here here.

Not really, there isn't just slow based possession football and hoof ball and no in between.

here here.

If it works do it.

No I agree, we should be tbh.

here here.

Not really, there isn't just slow based possession football and hoof ball and no in between.

:thup:

Having 'endured' Watford and Sheff Wed horror shows, I am beginning to think that we will win this this game...I know, the beginning and end of the sentence don't match-up. That is though how I feel. Our bad boy on the pitch, their bad boy not. "Get in to them, and ... (Oh, hang on...) and stay on the pitch!"  :indi: :explode:

You have flipped your lid. You have turned into Brett.

You might be right, but these sh*t results are getting serious, Reefatoon: it is time for the dark arts. Thinking of Vurn ‘Frodo’ Anita letting loose with some magic jewellery:

“Hey Frodo, what you doing wearing the ring?

All powerful jewellery, is that your new thing?

I know it's hard when you're little more than 3 foot 4

Your little ass so close to the floor”

You can hear those joyous words at around the 1min 20 mark at: youtube.com/watch?v=SWf3iJjqYCM

Horses for courses. Therefore I would line up as below.

Krul

Janmaat      Mbemba          Colo      Haidara

Obertan        Tiote              Colback    Perez     

Sissoko

Mitrovic

I'm fully aware this looks absolute shite on paper, but against Chelsea we need a team that's set up to play on the counter. I would have Dummett straight in if he were fit as well.