Man City 6-1 Newcastle - 03/10 - Post match reaction from p. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlueStar

Missed the 2nd half, what the f*** :lol:

We watched all of it and we don't know. Everyone blinked and then Aguero had 5.

Fucking hell :lol:

I was happy at half time as well.

:lol: We all were!

Then we blinked.

Such a turnaround - f***s knows what instructions were given at HT.

I don't think you can really blame McClaren for their 2nd and 3rd goals like. Uncharacteristic mistake from Mbemba and a jammy deflection for the second, a complete brain fart for the third and just a full-blown implosion from then on really. As a manager, I don't think you can legislate for the players just deciding to down their tools after conceding a goal and serving up this dross. Game plan would have gone out the window after 2 minutes.

I don't think you can really blame McClaren for their 2nd and 3rd goals like. Uncharacteristic mistake from Mbemba and a jammy deflection for the second, a complete brain fart for the third and just a full-blown implosion from then on really. As a manager, I don't think you can legislate for the players just deciding to down their tools after conceding a goal and serving up this dross. Game plan would have gone out the window after 2 minutes.

So can you not blame him either for not winning one game in 8 getting beat off Sheff Wed and total isolation now at the bottom - nope he is to blame and needs to go

Guest firetotheworks

Must admit that I was happy when we went 1-0 up, but happy to report that I'm now immediately back to hoping that we're wiped off the face of the planet by everyone until Ashley fucks off. I'm not supporting this.

So can you not blame him either for not winning one game in 8 getting beat off Sheff Wed and total isolation now at the bottom - nope he is to blame and needs to go

I didn't say anything about McClaren's record in the previous 8 did I?

Not a red card? ???

Nowhere near. Perez was being a tart. Quality tackle.

Not a f***ing quality tackle. Ugly one yes!

What was ugly about it?

The studs were up in the follow through. No malice but still a dangerous way of going in, even if you win the ball like he did.

Must admit that I was happy when we went 1-0 up, but happy to report that I'm now immediately back to hoping that we're wiped off the face of the planet by everyone until Ashley f***s off. I'm not supporting this.

I hate too many of them. I actually think they've tried today but they're just so pathetically weak as soon as something goes against them.