Man City 6-1 Newcastle - 03/10 - Post match reaction from p. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlueStar

Not a red card? ???

Nowhere near. Perez was being a tart. Quality tackle.

Not a f***ing quality tackle. Ugly one yes!

What was ugly about it?

The studs were up in the follow through. No malice but still a dangerous way of going in, even if you win the ball like he did.

Happens plenty of times on football pitches around the country, the only difference being is that most people would get up or be told to get up after that and walk off.

Not a red card? ???

What was ugly about it?

The studs were up in the follow through. No malice but still a dangerous way of going in, even if you win the ball like he did.

Happens plenty of times on football pitches around the country, the only difference being is that most people would get up or be told to get up after that and walk off.

Or it actually might have hurt. Still a dangerous tackle, not a red mind.

Such a turnaround - f***s knows what instructions were given at HT.

I don't think you can really blame McClaren for their 2nd and 3rd goals like. Uncharacteristic mistake from Mbemba and a jammy deflection for the second, a complete brain fart for the third and just a full-blown implosion from then on really. As a manager, I don't think you can legislate for the players just deciding to down their tools after conceding a goal and serving up this dross. Game plan would have gone out the window after 2 minutes.

So can you not blame him either for not winning one game in 8 getting beat off Sheff Wed and total isolation now at the bottom - nope he is to blame and needs to go

I didn't say anything about McClaren's record in the previous 8 did I?

You're not getting my point I'm saying he is to blame for this game and the way the team came out in the second half- he is just a shocking manager who should never be at the club. Well Ashley will get his come up-pence as Championship football here we come and the way this club has been operated he deserves it - the worst mismanagement of a football club over a number of years you will ever see

Dirty Dick and Schteve will hopefully make it a double resignation. Utter shite.

Not a hope of Schteve jacking it in and not a chance of us binning him.

I think they'll stick with him even if he takes us down.

Not a red card? ???

What was ugly about it?

:lol:

I'm sure it did hurt but it didn't necessitate the rolling around like a tit.

Looking forward to tomorrow when people start saying this result is acceptable because they spend more money than us.

They lost at home to West Ham United three weeks ago.

Or worse that we would only have lost 4-1 if Colback played.

Aguero had one goal in the League this season before today, now top scorer :lol:

I had that top goalscorer bet deal where if he scores a goal you get a £5 free bet.... up to 30 September (I think it was). fuck sake :lol:

Not a red card? ???

What was ugly about it?

I'm sure it did hurt but it didn't necessitate the rolling around like a tit.

Whatever.