Newcastle United vs Stoke City - Saturday 31/10/15 15:00 (no TV)

Beren

Would quite like to see de Jong start this with Colback out

4-3-1-2, Sissoko Tiote Gini, de Jong #10 and the two up top.  Lack of width but fuck it

I would go with that as well, fuck having two defensive midfielders, Tiote should be enough, then just make sure the rest drop back when we don't have possession. Sick of this separation into different zones of the pitch, let's have total football.

I realise it probably prolonged the Pardew pain which taints it somewhat, but I really loved that season. Second half of it was mad.

When we beat Stoke 3-0 towards the end of that season I'd say that was the best team performance we've had since the Sir Bobby days. They literally couldn't get near us and couldn't have complained if it had been 6 or 7 that day.

CSagSf2UsAAmgdL.png

Ignoring the £5 tickets offered last season but not this, tickets prices are up an average 11.3% for this game.

Really encouraging the support to help us pull away from the bottom

They emailed me before to tell me "prime seats in the Leazes end" were available for £15. I logged into the site to have a look (no intention of actually buying) and they were actually £30 plus the booking fee. Loads of seats available in every stand.

CSagSf2UsAAmgdL.png

Ignoring the £5 tickets offered last season but not this, tickets prices are up an average 11.3% for this game.

Really encouraging the support to help us pull away from the bottom

They emailed me before to tell me "prime seats in the Leazes end" were available for £15. I logged into the site to have a look (no intention of actually buying) and they were actually £30 plus the booking fee. Loads of seats available in every stand.

Only Kids that get £15 tickets in the Leazes.

They were £5 last year.  200% hike :D

Elliot

Janmaat - Mbemba - Colo - Dummett

Tiote

Sissoko                Wijnaldum

de Jong

Perez - Mitrovic

Elliot

Janmaat - Mbemba - Colo - Dummett

Tiote

Sissoko                Wijnaldum

de Jong

Perez - Mitrovic

Apart from Tiote and the Blob not bad. Would prefer Mbabu at LB though.