AFC Bournemouth 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/15 Post-match reaction from p.35

BlueStar

I have seen many awful games whilst following NUFC for over 50 years, but this was probably the worst - we witnessed what was, in my opinion, the most disorganized, disinterested and demotivated Newcastle side I can remember watching.

Really, man?

I´ve watched worse this season :lol:

I have seen many awful games whilst following NUFC for over 50 years, but this was probably the worst - we witnessed what was, in my opinion, the most disorganized, disinterested and demotivated Newcastle side I can remember watching.

Really, man?

Cracks me up whenever people say "this is the worst I've ever seen us play" when every single person here knows for a fact that isn't true :lol:

Really, man?

Cracks me up whenever people say "this is the worst I've ever seen us play" when every single person here knows for a fact that isn't true :lol:

You speak for yourself mate - How do YOU know that 'every single person knows it isn't true'...?

I said it like I saw it, and to quote another poster on a different site , 'a social club side could have played better'.

They were total and utter rubbish, and if you and everyone else thinks not, you are either easily satisfied or taken in by Ashley's brainwashing regime.

Really, man?

Really..? Would you mind enlightening us as to who and where...?

Hope he didn't come over thinking it was a home game.

:lol: In American sports the teams are listed the opposite way, it would be a funny mistake to make

I have an American friend who thought this watching games with me for over 6 months. The usual American shit talk from him when I told him how it works.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Bournemouth were as good as we were bad. They played as if they had another player on the pitch. Perhaps we should have had three in the middle.

Howe is running his players into the ground and it'll cost them in the long run.

Distance (km) covered by Premier League clubs per game this season

20. Aston Villa - 104.78

19. Everton - 105.77

18. Norwich - 106.62

17. Stoke - 107.11

16. Swansea - 107.74

15. Sunderland - 107.93

14. Arsenal - 108.03

13. Chelsea - 108.5

12. Liverpool - 108.76

11. Manchester City - 109.3

10. Crystal Palace - 109.49

9. Southampton - 109.86

8. Leicester - 110.43

7. Watford - 111.18

6. Newcastle - 111.58

5. West Ham - 112.83

4. Manchester United - 113.4

3. West Brom - 113.44

2. Tottenham - 115.63

1. Bournemouth 118.28

The difference was enormous between the sides yesterday. They even have 2 players in the top 3 who cover the most ground in the PL .Surman and Ritchie  seemed to be everywhere .

Bournemouth were as good as we were bad. They played as if they had another player on the pitch. Perhaps we should have had three in the middle.

Howe is running his players into the ground and it'll cost them in the long run.

20. Aston Villa - 104.78

19. Everton - 105.77

18. Norwich - 106.62

17. Stoke - 107.11

16. Swansea - 107.74

15. Sunderland - 107.93

14. Arsenal - 108.03

13. Chelsea - 108.5

12. Liverpool - 108.76

11. Manchester City - 109.3

10. Crystal Palace - 109.49

9. Southampton - 109.86

8. Leicester - 110.43

7. Watford - 111.18

6. Newcastle - 111.58

5. West Ham - 112.83

4. Manchester United - 113.4

3. West Brom - 113.44

2. Tottenham - 115.63

1. Bournemouth 118.28

The difference was enormous between the sides yesterday. They even have 2 players in the top 3 who cover the most ground in the PL .Surman and Ritchie  seemed to be everywhere .

:lol: Villa. Casually wandering their way to relegation.

Really, man?

You speak for yourself mate - How do YOU know that 'every single person knows it isn't true'...?

I said it like I saw it, and to quote another poster on a different site , 'a social club side could have played better'.

They were total and utter rubbish, and if you and everyone else thinks not, you are either easily satisfied or taken in by Ashley's brainwashing regime.

Jeez...we won man. Won ugly, but won. You'll have seen it before, no doubt. I'm sure you have a lot going for you down under (no Roger Mellie 'fnaar, fnaar' intended!) but hope you can find some enjoyment in this Merls-mate, suspect we'll not have shed loads of opportunity this season, otherwise you risk coming across as a right rigid crumpy gunt.

Seeing how we maybe should have won the previous 2 games with luck deserting us, I couldn't care less that we got 3 points with that s*** performance yesterday. At the end of the day, what did we get for fairly good performance from the previous 2 games? 1 point. stuck in the relegation zone.

20. Aston Villa - 104.78

6. Newcastle - 111.58

1. Bournemouth 118.28

The gap between 1st and 6th is almost the same as the gap between 6th and 20th. (6.7, 6.8 respectively). Not that that has any bearing on anything, just found it curious.

We were garbage yesterday and it doesn't matter if it was the worst seen in 50 years or not, it was shit. We won because they didn't have much threat and Elliot actually played like a competent keeper for a change.

Having said that, it was one game and we've deserved more from other games when we've come away with nothing so in that respect, yesterday should probably be seen as acceptable.

We were pish yesterday and deserved to get beat but.... we didn't and got a much needed 3 points. They are going to have to pull their socks up for Leicester and Palace. Similar performances won't be tolerated.

I agree that the squad is a mess and Ashley/Charnley will be trying to punt Perez, Sissoko (who I would sell!) and Janmaat out, in January.

In terms of performance it was everything I expected from a early kick-off away day. Before the game I was sure we wouldn't turn up. Bournemouth were everything I've been told about yesterday. I think this can be put down as a one-off poor performance that we got away with by the skin of our teeth. Makes up for last week and we're finally out the drop zone so I'll take it.

Really, man?

sheff weds at home, easily the worst display this season

and off all time..........1-9 v sunderland,  i was there 

Really, man?

sheff weds at home, easily the worst display this season

and off all time..........1-9 v sunderland,  i was there

Are you Mick's lad?

We were garbage yesterday and it doesn't matter if it was the worst seen in 50 years or not, it was s***. We won because they didn't have much threat and Elliot actually played like a competent keeper for a change.

Having said that, it was one game and we've deserved more from other games when we've come away with nothing so in that respect, yesterday should probably be seen as acceptable.

Nailed it.

Apologies for my posts yesterday, I suffered this morning for it.

With the game being on here at nighttime I find it's easier to drink so I don't remember the game then read the match report the next morning.

Well that's my excuse anyway.

Good on ye TM. Not sure what you're apologising for, but makes me want to go and read your posts! Hope you feel ok soon.