:lol: Shit.

New

Janmaat/New  Mbemba  New  Mbabu/New

New

Moose  Wijnaldum

Riviere                                    Perez

Mitro

Bench: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Was all impressed you were contributing, typing out a formation and everything.

Then you dropped in Riviere and didn't even say anything about why, like it was obvious. :lol:

:lol: Man fuck you motherfucker. Riv is a point guard. Put him on the wing, let him pick a pass, don't ask him to score and we're laughing. Janmaat is good, but he has moments. If we're dreaming, I'd get someone to nip at his heels, keep him focused.

You're optimistic about our recruitment in January then. :lol:

New

New

Moose  Wijnaldum

Mitro

Then you dropped in Riviere and didn't even say anything about why, like it was obvious. :lol:

:lol: Man fuck you motherfucker. Riv is a point guard. Put him on the wing, let him pick a pass, don't ask him to score and we're laughing. Janmaat is good, but he has moments. If we're dreaming, I'd get someone to nip at his heels, keep him focused.

Let him pick a pass ffs :lol:

Probably not much different than we are now to be honest, wouldn't want to split up that front two, could try a midfield diamond with De Jong if he's actually any good as doubtful as that is at this point. Would be nice to move Wijnaldum inside cos he's got to improve our current middle two, but Thauvin hasn't impressed much.

Oh well! In that case I've amended your original line up.

New

Janmaat/J.Russell  Mbemba  New  Mbabu/New

New

Moose  Wijnaldum

Mitro

Bench: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeew

You're optimistic about our recruitment in January then. :lol:

:lol: s***.

New

New

Moose  Wijnaldum

Mitro

:lol: Man f*** you motherfucker. Riv is a point guard. Put him on the wing, let him pick a pass, don't ask him to score and we're laughing. Janmaat is good, but he has moments. If we're dreaming, I'd get someone to nip at his heels, keep him focused.

:lol:

Against Leicester i would like to see:

Elliot

Janmaat  Mbemba  Colo  Dummett (Mbabu or Haidara if fit)

Anita

Sissoko            Gini        Thauvin

Perez

Mitrovic           

That central midfield is annoying me so much. Need to buy new CMs.

Gini prefers to play in the middle - actually the place where Perez is playing. That is a problem coz in order to keep Gini happy i guess he wants to play in his preferred position. Playing him further back (CM) is not smart imo. He is better going forward.               

Based on what should be available for our next game

Elliot/Darlow (whichever has recovered from their knocks/injuries better)

Janmaat Mbemba Colo Mbabu

Thauvin Tiote Sissoko Gini

Mitro Perez

Or maybe have it as a 433? That might suit Tiote Gini and Sissoko more, Might hurt Perez though

Oh well! In that case I've amended your original line up.

New

Janmaat/J.Russell  Mbemba  New  Mbabu/New

New

Moose  Wijnaldum

Mitro

Bench: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeew

:lol: Jamarcus? What is happening.

As if there's anyone still wanting Haidara in the side.

All the options are just as bad as each other, so it's a moot point really.

Dummett has been abysmal in the games he's played this season, the only one who's looked decent so far in that position is Mbabu.

As if there's anyone still wanting Haidara in the side.

All the options are just as bad as each other, so it's a moot point really.

It's not, really. Mbabu looks the best all round based on limited appearances, Haidara gives away goals and generally contributes nothing in the final third in spite of his ability to carry the ball. Dummett's a CB and generally marks well and doesn't give goals away but obviously isn't good with the ball.

Elliot

Mbemba            Coloccini

Janmaat                                      Mbabu

Anita

Sissoko                    Wijnaldum

de Jong

Perez                    Mitrovic

Definitely think a 3 man CM is needed. I'd start Anita (best of a very poor/average group) and tuck Sissoko and Wijnaldum in to make up the 3. Got to have Mitrovic which leaves 2 spots for the likes of Perez (got to start as much as possible), Aarons, Thauvin, De Jong and Cisse depending on the nature of the fixture. Until we address the CM issue and throw some genuine cash at it then we'll continue to support the forwards and defend the CBs. It's go to be the priority in January.

We also need another CB and a LB too but they're not as much of a priority atm. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Woodman

Janmaat Mbemba Dummett Mbabu

Tiote

Thauvin  Wijnaldum  Aarons

Perez

Mitrovic

I'd throw Woodman in, if he's good enough he's old enough. Elliott is a mess and has no future at the club, Woodman does. I'd drop Colo and put Dummett at CB. He's not good enough long-term, but he's less of a liability than Colo. I liked what I saw of Mbabu so I'd have him at LB.

In midfield I'd play Thauvin on the right, we paid so much money for him and he needs games. I'd play Aarons if fit wide left as well. Mitrovic needs crosses and we need width. Tiote would sit and protect and Wijnaldum would be the man to pick it up off Tiote and the back four and drive forward and link up play. Perez would have a free role as the playmaker.

Formation 1, Assuming no newbies & trying to make the best of the strengths we have/mask the weaknesses:

Krul/Darlow/Elliot (they'll never score past three of 'em!!)

Mbabu    Coloccini    Mbemba

(RWB) Janmaat                                                                (LWB) Haidara

(CDM)  Colback ( :knuppel2: )

(AM)  Wijnaldum

(RF) Sissoko/Thauvin                          (LF)  Perez

Mitrovic

The wingbacks and R&L forwards effectviely forming a box formation, plus giving opportunity for overlapping runs; would like to see more of Haidara's crossing and Janmaat plays like a wingback anyway. Mbabu better at/prefers CB apparently; could swap with (equally unimposing) Dummett.

Formation 2... with post Jan newbies:

Krul

Janmaat            Shawcross-alikee  Mbemba            Mbabu                                           

Shelvey-alikee                                                     

Thauvin                                                                          Aarons

Wijnaldum

Mitrovic  Austin-alikee

Assuming Sissoko, Perez, Cisse, Tiote and Anita all sold to fund newbies; would prefer not to sell first two, but suspect they have the most value. Not sure re wages etc but would hope to wave farewell to usual suspects too (Obertan, Gouffran etc).

I have had enough of Sissoko. He should be the best of all our players, but he only turns up when he feels like it, e.g. Against the big clubs or if he is due a France call up. His attitude stinks and it seeps through to others.

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Dummett Mbabu

Wijnaldum              Colback

De Jong

Thauvin Mitrovic Perez