Crystal Palace 5-1 Newcastle United - 28/11/15 (post-match from p. 26)

Greg

I'd have the fuckers in training from 7am to 9pm every day this week, just to drill something into them.

Yes exhaustion will mean we lose against Liverpool, but in the long run we learn something.

I'd have them in for 3 hours or so tonight as soon as they go off the plane as well.

Tory kernt.

I'd have the fuckers in training from 7am to 9pm every day this week, just to drill something into them.

Yes exhaustion will mean we lose against Liverpool, but in the long run we learn something.

I'd have them in for 3 hours or so tonight as soon as they go off the plane as well.

Tory kernt.

Arn't Tory's about exploiting the poor? I can't see how making the well off work comes under that category.

Mental caller saying Thauvin is as good as Cabaye!

:lol: So grim how our transfer policy went from spending a few million on Cabaye to spending loads on a guy who was voted in the worst X1 of the French League last season, albeit he probably has a bit of talent

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2h2 hours ago

No doubt that McClaren will come under fire here. But also huge question marks over recruitment policy at the club. #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 13m13 minutes ago

McClaren: "With 25 games to go we know we are in a relegation battle. We have had experience of this. It is about coming through bad times"

#nufc players have been told to report for an unscheduled training session on Sunday

McClaren: "I am hurting for the fans. The job is getting harder by the week" #nufc

I'd have the f***ers in training from 7am to 9pm every day this week, just to drill something into them.

Tory kernt.

Arn't Tory's about exploiting the poor? I can't see how making the well off work comes under that category.

*Tories. Thought you'd know the collective term for your own bunch of bellends.

Yes we have a manager out of his depth, but at the same time it's sickening and disgusting that the players are supposed to be human beings, and they still don't show any ounce of pride or will. Yes they're football players, i know. Fucking disgusting spoilt cunts earning ridiculously much and they wont even try, not even for the fans. They deserve all the shit thrown at them, and god they get away easily.