Crystal Palace 5-1 Newcastle United - 28/11/15 (post-match from p. 26)

Greg

Guest neesy111

Can anyone defend Graham Carr?  He's built a shit shower of a team.

It's actually extremely easy to defend Carr. He's constantly expected to mine exactly the same resource for the same reason time and time again. He's found at least three teams to build within the space of 4 years, expected to find star players at zero cost, to keep us in one of the toughest, most competitive leagues in Europe without any concern for team cohesion or success beyond resale value. Then they're handed over to the likes of Alan Pardew and Steve McClaren to either not play them or cast them aside. I still think he's done well in the frankly ridiculous circumstances to even find players that cheaply in the leagues he's scoured. Our policy is transparent and pathetic. One hand is fighting the other. He got us HBA, Cabaye, Ba, Debuchy, Sissoko, Remy, Yanga Mbiwa, Santon. All of which were cast aside, sold for profit or failed to develop under a shit manager. I blame the system rather than him. You can't keep scouring the same source using the same method, with the same requirements and expect players like HBA and Cabaye every time.

No, he's built a shite team and the proof of it is on the pitch.

Can anyone defend Graham Carr?  He's built a s*** shower of a team.

It's actually extremely easy to defend Carr. He's constantly expected to mine exactly the same resource for the same reason time and time again. He's found at least three teams to build within the space of 4 years, expected to find star players at zero cost, to keep us in one of the toughest, most competitive leagues in Europe without any concern for team cohesion or success beyond resale value. Then they're handed over to the likes of Alan Pardew and Steve McClaren to either not play them or cast them aside. I still think he's done well in the frankly ridiculous circumstances to even find players that cheaply in the leagues he's scoured. Our policy is transparent and pathetic. One hand is fighting the other. He got us HBA, Cabaye, Ba, Debuchy, Sissoko, Remy, Yanga Mbiwa, Santon. All of which were cast aside, sold for profit or failed to develop under a s*** manager. I blame the system rather than him. You can't keep scouring the same source using the same method, with the same requirements and expect players like HBA and Cabaye every time.

No, he's built a s**** team and the proof of it is on the pitch.

Way to blank what he's just said.

Charnley needs to go too. No future whilst this clueless cretin is in charge of recruitment of staff.

What the hell difference is that going to make. Everything comes back to Ashley.

Why do you go out of your way to come across thick all the time?

Ronaldo man :lol:

Still think this squad is good enough for top half, UB? :lol:

Am gonna try to get on Total Sport again - fear that I'll just be repeating what I said,  last week - but it needs doing. Will also call Radio Newcastle and the local papers to task.

Make sure you mention that even Keegan is now saying what we all know, people have to stop going to the match for an extended period of time.

Am gonna try to get on Total Sport again - fear that I'll just be repeating what I said,  last week - but it needs doing. Will also call Radio Newcastle and the local papers to task.

Make sure you mention that even Keegan is now saying what we all know, people have to stop going to the match for an extended period of time.

Will do :thup:

Guest neesy111

Can anyone defend Graham Carr?  He's built a shit shower of a team.

what THE FUCK do you know about Carr's remit vs who we have signed?

It's on the pitch.  I could say I want messi.

Will do :thup:

Good man.

what THE f*** do you know about Carr's remit vs who we have signed?

It's about fair, tbh. The managers get slagged for being cowards that work for Ashley under ridiculous restraints, why isn't Carr? Surely any scout worth his salt wouldn't stand for having to be the bloke constantly shopping in the bargain bin (until very recently).

Charnley needs to go too. No future whilst this clueless cretin is in charge of recruitment of staff.

What the hell difference is that going to make. Everything comes back to Ashley.

I said midtable, and yes, I still stand by that. The higher ups and the manager (again) are much bigger problems.

I said midtable, and yes, I still stand by that. The higher ups and the manager (again) are much bigger problems.

sorry but you look at that defense and central midfield and think thats good enough for mid-table?

Are you taking the p*ss at this point, or what? No centre mids, no wingers, unproven strikers and defenders that can't be left to their own man.

what THE f*** do you know about Carr's remit vs who we have signed?

It's about fair, tbh. The managers get slagged for being cowards that work for Ashley under ridiculous restraints, why isn't Carr? Surely any scout worth his salt wouldn't stand for having to be the bloke constantly shopping in the bargain bin (until very recently).

fat sam has the mackems above us now, do they have a better team and squad?