Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 13/12/15 - Post-match reaction from p28

Greg

Just the fact we showed some heart today and (lol) passhun. Really thought the heads would drop at 1-0, but fair play, we showed some team spirit and that is the most encouraging thing for me.

Impressively, we actually kept shape and the players did the dirty work to help us grow back into the game.

Cisse got a few later than late winners, but they were all at home if I remember correctly.

Chelsea away from near the corner?

I looked this one up earlier... But that goal made it 2-0.

Once we got the equaliser, only one team was going to win it.

Magnificent finish by Ayoze.

It looked like it was a case of Europa-itis for Spurs in the second half, but we now have a way of winning games, and it's something to build on. Hopefully our possession play will improve after January.

I don't know why but i celebrated for the first time in a long time when i read the result in my car! Hell, i even wanted to jump around when i read the last 15 pages back despite knowing that we've won already :lol: Some lovely comments as well in here :lol: Get in!

Oh, and i'm so fucking glad that Mitroze did well  :smitten: Two of our best players.

Once we got the equaliser, only one team was going to win it.

Magnificent finish by Ayoze.

It looked like it was a case of Europa-itis for Spurs in the second half, but we now have a way of winning games, and it's something to build on. Hopefully our possession play will improve after January.

:lol: without fail.

Only 4 of that side started on Thursday and they played at home.

We were shit in the first half. Spurs thought they could just stroll to victory in the second half, and they paid the price. They did the same last time we won 2-1 down there. Some of their fans were 'ole'ing at 1-0 ffs.  :lol:

We were shit in the first half. Spurs thought they could just stroll to victory in the second half, and they paid the price. They did the same last time we won 2-1 down there. Some of their fans were 'ole'ing at 1-0 ffs.  :lol:

This :lol:

They weren't tired at all, they came out of the dressing room 2nd half with their slippers on.

This :lol:

They weren't tired at all, they came out of the dressing room 2nd half with their slippers on.

Their fans were being right cocks in the first half like. :lol:

Very impressed with the reaction after HT. Just about hung in long enough to stay alive in the game. Fucking shocking goal to concede btw, soft as fuck yet again. Came out second half and looked a different team, attitude looked spot on and they had a bit of desire about them - credit to McClaren. Momentum swung and Spurs faded badly from their point of view. Took a couple of our few meagre chances and came away with the win, that's football.

On a side note, today was the first time the boy has gone properly mental over NUFC. Went fucking nuts when Perez slotted it past Lloris, never seen him like that before and it was fucking class. They've never given him much to shout about but they did today, they made him, and thousands of others delirious because they actually gave a fuck and kept on going. They didn't roll over and came out fighting and won from behind, it's not rocket science, play with a bit of heart and fans respond. Thoroughly enjoyed that today and fair play to McClaren, wasn't sure he had it in him to get them going but he has. Even both subs came on and scored. Bodes well but Villa is still vital, win that one and we can look up the table rather than down.