Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

Tbf, there's some excellent chances in those highlights. f***ing disgrace how toothless we are in front of goal.

That pass from Gini though, my god!

:thup: impossible to tell from them whether we were utterly s*** for the other 88 mins or so but created plenty again. The commentator for Mitros almost goal, what a dickhead

Yeah, massive dickhead. Both crucified him after that as well. Saying he got his legs tangled and couldn't get in control of his body, wtf? Watched it just then and he's not done much wrong. Hardly 'a sitter' and 'must score'.

Tbf, there's some excellent chances in those highlights. f***ing disgrace how toothless we are in front of goal.

That pass from Gini though, my god!

:thup: impossible to tell from them whether we were utterly s*** for the other 88 mins or so but created plenty again. The commentator for Mitros almost goal, what a dickhead

Yeah, massive dickhead. Both crucified him after that as well. Saying he got his legs tangled and couldn't get in control of his body, wtf? Watched it just then and he's not done much wrong. Hardly 'a sitter' and 'must score'.

Aye Perez's one was much easier

I wish everyone could see the massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct

Missed the point completely. Those fans who have went today KNOW we're shit, and that things at NUFC are rotten. Yet instead of singing for the team (only time I heard a player's name all game was Mbemba, and that's because it's a catchy song rather than any particularly love for that player over the rest), they spent the match whinging about what they knew already. Just seems daft imo.

Mitrovic getting panned by Ando for not putting the effort in.

Just watched the highlights, which was 3 minutes of us attacking and their goal, Mitrovic wad involved in everything they showed :lol:

:lol: I'm shocked at how badly he came across. They slated him at every opportunity.

Put highlights on and he's linking up all the best play we apparently had.

Guest chopey

I wish everyone could see the massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct

Missed the point completely. Those fans who have went today KNOW we're s***, and that things at NUFC are rotten. Yet instead of singing for the team (only time I heard a player's name all game was Mbemba, and that's because it's a catchy song rather than any particularly love for that player over the rest), they spent the match whinging about what they knew already. Just seems daft imo.

You have just described every passionate fan of every team in the world

Well ... I see things went swimmingly. This team man.

Just watched the highlights. Sissoko looked good, but that mishit chance is just classic from him, which then led to Thauvin being offside. How bloody awful is that hit after getting all the way there.

Mitrovic miss wasn't even a chance. The ball was too far ahead of him. Perez chance was a disgraceful miss.

We got into great positions and look like we are actually playing some decent stuff, but this finishing is criminal. Absolutely criminal.

I don't care for the FA Cup this season really. We need to sort ourselves out in the league. This club needs to be stabilised as it is an absolute state at the moment.

Sissoko the classic highlights player. There's a reason no bigger club comes in for him - in possession unless he has space he's distinctly average. Sloppy passes, dodgy touch and little creativity. Put him in a possession based team like Arsenal and he'd get found out.

Sissoko the classic highlights player. There's a reason no bigger club comes in for him - in possession unless he has space he's distinctly average. Sloppy passes, dodgy touch and little creativity. Put him in a possession based team like Arsenal and he'd get found out.

Amazing how people keep slagging off the one player who produces quality service in the entire team. Every game.

Amazing how people keep slagging off the one player who produces quality service in the entire team. Every game.

You're both right though, he is both our best attacking player often and also a liability. He's at his level, any dreams of being a champions league player are ludicrous he'd be swiftly relegated to the bench and worse anywhere else. Not worthy of the national team either. He does do a job for us though.

That Mitrovic chance much harder than the impression given from the idiots on the radio.

Aye, radio said he'd missed a sitter whereas he was miles away from even touching the ball.

Got to be putting some of those chances away mind, Ayoze's sidefoot miss in particular was a bad one,