Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Was the only one trying to make things happen yesterday (second half) and was probably our best player without even being that good, for being a good passer of the ball he gave the ball away more times than I care to remember from simple passes.

Goes forward though, so has to be in the team. Would persist with him and hope he improves and those around him also improve.

I like him personally but he is clearly a confidence player. We have far too many that need an arm round the should and constant love from fans and coaches, then playing in a team that plays with confidence.

We can't rely on him by the looks of things but he also needs  a run of games too.

I like him personally but he is clearly a confidence player. We have far too many that need an arm round the should and constant love from fans and coaches, then playing in a team that plays with confidence.

We can't rely on him by the looks of things but he also needs  a run of games too.

Im not sure he is a confidence player tbh, I wish he was because a manager can give you that. Unfortunately I think he's a 'when i feel like it player', given the major issues with his attitude, clearly he doesnt often feel like raising his game to perform

Said it before, I'd sell him and use the money to bring in a new cm that is more mobile and can offer more to the team. Currently he get's 0 assists and 0 goals.

What clubs are going to be in the market for a £10m ineffective CM on high wages?

Didnt see the game, but in previous he's one of the few capable of playing forward passes. Would rather have one of him with a dm next to him doing his donkey work than two central midfielders who can't manage one forward pass between them.

When/if we are promoted then replace him.

He's been an unmitigated disaster of a signing tbh.

he has like.

he looks totally disinterested for a start.

:thup: Honestly doesn't look like he gives two fucks.

I know he's always looked a huffy cunt but his 'demeanour' is really reflected in his game at the minute.

His career is in serious danger of going down the pan here. I'd say he's at quite a serious crossroads.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about his 'demeanour', if he was performing from time to time.  HBA often looked like a sulky fucker and often didn't acknowledge the fans.  The same with Ba.  The difference is, they played extremely well at times for the club.  Shelvey has been a bit shit.  So it makes it even easier to dislike him. 

I actually don't mind him.  But you keep reading things about his personality, he doesn't look fit and he has yet to string together 2-3 decent games for us.  He's probably only had 2-3 decent'ish games since we signed him.

If anything I'd say things are looking up for him, weirdly enough. He certainly looked good enough at the weekend to play ahead of Colback for another few games, and even against Fulham he offered more than anyone when he came on.

I don't like his demeanour either but IMO he's really not one of our major problems right now. Hopefully he'll actually acheive something in a game soon and it'll give the sulky bastard a bit of a boost.

He's been an unmitigated disaster of a signing tbh.

he has like.

he looks totally disinterested for a start.

:thup: Honestly doesn't look like he gives two f***s.

I know he's always looked a huffy c*** but his 'demeanour' is really reflected in his game at the minute.

His career is in serious danger of going down the pan here. I'd say he's at quite a serious crossroads.

My opinion is he's done.

The fresh start to a new club didn't kick him into action, the captaincy didn't, Rafa arrival didn't, being in a league he should destroy (so far) hasn't.

Think he'll end up in the Stephen Ireland category of very talented, but ultimately flash in the pan, daft cunts.

If anything I'd say things are looking up for him, weirdly enough. He certainly looked good enough at the weekend to play ahead of Colback for another few games, and even against Fulham he offered more than anyone when he came on.

I don't like his demeanour either but IMO he's really not one of our major problems right now. Hopefully he'll actually acheive something in a game soon and it'll give the sulky bastard a bit of a boost.

I'd disagree in that he's pretty much our sole hope of creating anything through the middle and he looks incapable of changing a game at the moment.

He should be better than his levels of performance have shown since he signed. Something's seriously not right with the guy.

I'd not be busting a sweat if I had no eyebrows like. Sweat in your eyes getting all salty. F that S.

Didn't stop Richard O'Brien running around the Crystal Maze like a mental.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/theatre/2015-09/11sept/richard-obrien-large.jpg