Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Even with one of our best players out of the team for around a month I'd still trust Rafa's guidance, ability to organize the team and his expert tactical knowledge to see us through and stay on course for promotion.

The best manager's do well with even the shitist of players (like Colback and Dummet). Bobby Robson had bloody Bramble at CB but didn't stop him guiding us to the champions league last 16 (or second group stage as it was back then :rolleyes:)

Exactly. In the past if we'd lost our best player our clueless managers wouldn't have had a clue what to do and would have used it as an excuse. We've got Rafa now though.

Guest firetotheworks

On a level playing field they're the same insult like, neither are the either persons business, but aye, obviously one carries much more weight.

On a level playing field they're the same insult like, neither are the either persons business, but aye, obviously one carries much more weight.

Both should carry a suspension (1 more than the other) Obviously a touchy subject for shelvey.

It's an incredibly thick and ignorant thing to do like if found to be true. I suspect they'll wanna  keep the league entertaining and free from one team steam rolling it though as obviously it plays into the hands of Sky and their entertainment business.

All in all he should be banned and for several games if true and if not, this should be put to bed quickly if there's no evidence. If there evidence to the contrary proving clear innocence then just ban their players for a game [emoji38]

Seriously ?

[emoji38]

'That was actually a medical condition' should've been his response.

How the fuck do you racially abuse someone from Morroco anyway?

Presumably a Muslim or Arabic related slur rather than Morrocon specifically.

Has anything been identified yet on how this has come about seven whole weeks after the event?

I'm wondering if Lambert has anything to do with it (spotting it watching back old tapes of their season so far)

Has anything been identified yet on how this has come about seven whole weeks after the event?

I'm wondering if Lambert has anything to do with it (spotting it watching back old tapes of their season so far)

Wolves reported it straight after the match so that's very unlikely