Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 16/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

But then people will complain about where Gini is playing. Lose-Lose situation

What empty head would complain about playing GW in his favoured position? :lol:

Hopefully the result last night along with the signings will give us the shot in the arm we need for this.  Key is to get Wijnaldum as close to the front players as posssible, his link up play with Mitrovic is a real asset.

2-1 us

I would be in favour of taking Perez out for a couple of matches TBH.

Same here. He looked awesome against Spurs when he came off the bench, seems to be a bit laboured when he's starting games, although that might have a lot to do with being asked to play so deep.

I would be in favour of taking Perez out for a couple of matches TBH.

Same here. He looked awesome against Spurs when he came off the bench, seems to be a bit laboured when he's starting games, although that might have a lot to do with being asked to play so deep.

Think you've nailed it there.  Spurs fan I was watching the game with said how much he rates Perez, but he'd been shit and looked knackered.  I did then point out that he seems to be getting the ball in his own half, or 40+ yards from goal, on a regular basis.  Doesn't suit his game at all.  But you can't really switch him with Wijnaldum and we're not a good enough side to carry him and leave him higher up the pitch.  Not yet, anyway.