Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well....

I stuck £25 on him staying yesterday at 7/2.  Missed the 9/2 and it's now 9/4.  I honestly thought he would stay and was pretty confident of this (obviously).  I know he could reject the move, despite the clause being met.  But it doesn't look good. 

I really should stay away from football betting.  I have never made any decent money off of it.  The only half decent one I remember getting right.  Was McClaren next manager to go, at 16/1.

*Fucked Ben Arfa

*Fucked Aarons' hamstring

*Left us with Colback

*Definitely in the running to pinch our brightest spark in attack

Pardoo is the gift which keeps on giving.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/clashofclans/images/c/cf/Trollface.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130617231018

The Mirror reported on June 4th that Palace were interested and wanted to activate his release clause.

On June 6th they reported that Townsend had committed to stay here.

Also his father I think said he wanted to stay with us?

Would be shocked to see him leave,couldn't blame him as he's far too good for the Championship but he just seems one of those players that has a heart.

Only trouble really is if the new England manager refuses to pick anyone outside of the Premier League,which, after last night is idiotic in itself.

Guest chopey

If I was advising him I would say wait till christmas and if we are doing shite then you'll get your move , but if we are ripping the championship up there wont be a better place to play football than at St Jame's park.

He comes across as a lad who wants to play football first and foremost which is the reason he left a club going for the title for a club fighting relegation.  With that sort of attitude I'd be gobsmacked if he left a club managed by Rafael Benitez to join one managed by Alan Pardew. Stranger things have happened but I'd be surprised and disappointed if it comes off.