Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not a fan of Ritchie. We already have enough midfielders who are as slow as a snail with limited ability and he's nowhere near Andros' level.

Unfortunately, he's the type we will probably be looking at due to relegation but i'd much rather we look elsewhere.

He was excellent in their 3-1 win at our place. Had a very good game. His intelligence on the ball reminded me of Nobby at times.

Harvey Price would of looked good against us that day

Fuck off with that sort of shit crack man. Not funny at all.

Footballers' careers are short. He's good enough to play in the PL and, as a professional athlete, I'd like to think he'd want to spend as much time as possible playing at the top level. I can't begrudge him if wants to move and wish him well if he does.

That's exactly the reason he should stay at Newcastle. You don't often get the chance to play at a big club that is going places, one season in the championship isn't a lot to put up with in perspective. To give that up for fucking Palace? If it's true then he'll deserve it when they crash and burn next season.

Not a fan of Ritchie. We already have enough midfielders who are as slow as a snail with limited ability and he's nowhere near Andros' level.

Unfortunately, he's the type we will probably be looking at due to relegation but i'd much rather we look elsewhere.

He was excellent in their 3-1 win at our place. Had a very good game. His intelligence on the ball reminded me of Nobby at times.

f*** off with that sort of s*** crack man. Not funny at all.

Dry your eyes man, far worse is constantly said on here.

Footballers' careers are short. He's good enough to play in the PL and, as a professional athlete, I'd like to think he'd want to spend as much time as possible playing at the top level. I can't begrudge him if wants to move and wish him well if he does.

That's exactly the reason he should stay at Newcastle. You don't often get the chance to play at a big club that is going places, one season in the championship isn't a lot to put up with in perspective. To give that up for fucking Palace? If it's true then he'll deserve it when they crash and burn next season.

Jesus H Christ :lol:

I can understand him that he might not want to drop down a division. Palace and Pardew is the wrong choice though and will do more harm than good. Time will tell I guess, I still think he will stay (hope so at least)

f*** off with that sort of s*** crack man. Not funny at all.

Dry your eyes man, far worse is constantly said on here.

Sincerely hope you have no mental illness to deal with in your family. Your comment might seem funny to you but you have no idea who you are upsetting. Grow up.

lose townsend and i would really doubt our ability to compete for automatic promotion. who does that leave in our squad, or even on the transfer horizon with anything close to his quality. other than ayoze, we'd have a bang average squad. must do everything possible financially to keep him but it seems obvious money isnt his great motivation.

I can't say I subscribe to "more harm than good", but I certainly don't think it's the greatest of move he could wish for. Then again if he wants London, then there really aren't too many realistic options for him.

lose townsend and i would really doubt our ability to compete for automatic promotion. who does that leave in our squad, or even on the transfer horizon with anything close to his quality. other than ayoze, we'd have a bang average squad. must do everything possible financially to keep him but it seems obvious money isnt his great motivation.

You don't know whats in the transfer horizon because Rafa has kept everything close to his chest.

Also remember how good Raylor, Guthrie, Williamson, Shola etc... looked in the championship, its a s*** league.

Its changed since we were last in it. What a ridiculous comment to make.

Has it?

Also remember how good Raylor, Guthrie, Williamson, Shola etc... looked in the championship, its a s*** league.

Its changed since we were last in it. What a ridiculous comment to make.

Has it?

Not by significant levels but its certainly improved i'd say.

A lot more money is involved and id say the teams in it now are of a better quality.

I was also commenting on that post to get a rise out of TWD to be honest but I do believe its improved.

Would much rather he stayed (obviously) but we all knew there was a strong chance he'd be plucked away this summer. He, on form, would have ripped this division apart and gone a long way to promoting us imo. Signing Wayne Routledge ensured we walked the league last time we were down there so Christ knows what Townsend would do.