Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Palace? Crazy move if he takes that. Surely he isn't that desperate to play in the PL. If he is worrying about England too, the next tournament is 2 years away, plenty time for him to get back in the top division and make an impact.  Bide your time Townsend lad, it will benefit you in the long run.

Footballers' careers are short. He's good enough to play in the PL and, as a professional athlete, I'd like to think he'd want to spend as much time as possible playing at the top level. I can't begrudge him if wants to move and wish him well if he does.

Man, that's a real big shame. I fully believe he'd go ahead and bang in 15+ goals next season and wreck the Championship.

However, having said that - will always rate the fella but not happy he's potentially going to Palace. f*** Pardew.

He'll stagnate in development under Pardew and be made a scapegoat when things go wrong for Pardew. So are they going to run with Bolaise, Zaha and Andros as their 3 behind the central striker?

The Rafa effect is hiding the reality of what happens when you get relegated. Your best players leave and they get replaced by ones you've never heard of. Just have to hope that they are going to be good enough.

Not a fan of Ritchie. We already have enough midfielders who are as slow as a snail with limited ability and he's nowhere near Andros' level.

Unfortunately, he's the type we will probably be looking at due to relegation but i'd much rather we look elsewhere.

Not a fan of Ritchie. We already have enough midfielders who are as slow as a snail with limited ability and he's nowhere near Andros' level.

Unfortunately, he's the type we will probably be looking at due to relegation but i'd much rather we look elsewhere.

He was excellent in their 3-1 win at our place. Had a very good game. His intelligence on the ball reminded me of Nobby at times.

Ritchie would be class, like. Be very surprised if Bournemouth were willing to sell.

:thup: agree with that. A further surprise would be us willing to stump up the inevitable high fee for a player of his age/nationality/contract status.

He was excellent in their 3-1 win at our place. Had a very good game. His intelligence on the ball reminded me of Nobby at times.

Harvey Price would of looked good against us that day

Harvey Price would of looked good against us that day

Better vision than Sissoko an'all.