Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massively frustrating, should've got this done.

Need Atsu back sharpish.

Atsu is only a bit part player isn't really Integral to our push, we absolutely have to keep Shelvey fit and playing and hope teams don't just sit deep and man mark him.

Which they always will at home, which is partly why our record at SJP this season isn't great.

It's another reason we needed another winger tbh, someone to give balance and help us impose a gameplan at SJP especially.

When the dust settles we're in a reasonable position being essentially 7 points clear with a game in hand and the strongest squad in the league. Win tomorrow and the frustration will dissipate.

Reading win & we lose, reckon I'll have a few weeks off here :lol:

Anyone else now hoping for a reading win and a loss for us :lol:

No?

Would have liked for us to sign him BUT people need to calm down, we should still have enough for promotion

If Rafa has been messed around we will soon find out, I just suspect Palace are trying to take the piss, his value should have gone down since we sold him

Wouldn't be too surprised if he wants the loan (in case we don't come up), we want the loan,  (in case we don't come up) they will sell for 13mill but want 2mill loan fee then 13mill in the summer if we do come up.

If Palace sign Sakho, don't they need to get rid of a high earner for FFP?  Reckon Ashley is just trying to see what he can get away with.

FFP is worked out over the year though isn't it, meaning they'll have the summer to make any adjustments ?

If Palace sign Sakho, don't they need to get rid of a high earner for FFP?  Reckon Ashley is just trying to see what he can get away with.

FFP is worked out over the year though isn't it, meaning they'll have the summer to make any adjustments ?

Don't know - was just going off something said at The Times and trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

I think the worry with everyone is the stories coming about about Ashley a few weeks back, pretty certain someone on this site claimed Carr seemed perplexed when asked about Murphy signing. Its pretty much us just expecting the worst.

We will find out in the summer if the club try to force signings on Rafa that he doesnt want. You would think Palace would want Townsends wages off the bill so maybe its just down to haggling to see which club takes it up the arse.

How can we possibly sign a player if he's on the bench tonight ?................................. its over man

While this is factually true, he signs paperwork, it's all faxed to the FA/Premier League by 11pm it's all ok.

In reality, not even close to happening.

How can we possibly sign a player if he's on the bench tonight ?................................. its over man

While this is factually true, he signs paperwork, it's all faxed to the FA/Premier League by 11pm it's all ok.

In reality, not even close to happening.

Just watch :shifty:  Bet we sign him