Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can we possibly sign a player if he's on the bench tonight ?................................. its over man

While this is factually true, he signs paperwork, it's all faxed to the FA/Premier League by 11pm it's all ok.

In reality, not even close to happening.

If we sign Townsend I'l show my arse in Fenwicks window ...................I should be allowed back in now after the unsavoury Rafa induced arse showing last year

Just watch :shifty:  Bet we sign him

Ashley will have rung Palace and offered less than what Charnley offered.

Could have been them who moved the goalieposts like  :nope:

Oh aye, straight after Ashley's offer leaving Charnley bemused and having to tell Rafa the news.

Ashley will have rung Palace and offered less than what Charnley offered.

Could have been them who moved the goalieposts like  :nope:

Oh aye, straight after Ashley's offer leaving Charnley bemused and having to tell Rafa the news.

You seem awfully well informed good chap, i'll say stay right here for more info  :happy1:

How can we possibly sign a player if he's on the bench tonight ?................................. its over man

We already have most of his information ie medical scans and what not.

they were on an external hard drive but ashley binned that this morning

We already have most of his information ie medical scans and what not.

they were on an external hard drive but ashley binned that this morning

Can't afford that kind of gear under ashley it was hastily scribbled on the back of a napkin

Has a player ever been transferred during a game. Would he have to be taken off the bench?

[emoji38] [emoji38] wtf

He goes into the panic room under the pitch at half time until Jim White decrees it.

Has a player ever been transferred during a game. Would he have to be taken off the bench?

:lol: :lol: wtf

Sure it's happened in baseball. Player got traded whilst playing and got pulled in the 7th or something like that.

I think he'd possibly leave the atmosphere.

Only happens when the transfer fee is hundreds of billions.

And he reminds us all of a young Andy Beckford.