Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I doubt Fat Sam is being let anywhere near the transfer dealings at Palace. :lol:

Are you sure? They have just wasted £14M on Patrick van Aan Holt.

He can certainly name the players in and out - but I doubt, as one of potentially few measure used to ensure the fat cunt is not taking advantage of them, he is updated on the situations timely and I would say some info is even withheld back.

Unless Palace are really stupid.

I doubt Fat Sam is being let anywhere near the transfer dealings at Palace. :lol:

His transfer dealings kept Sunderland up last season

This narrative is woeful.

When he joined they were 2 points from safety. They stayed up, with 2 points. He gave them a decisive but marginal boost.

Sam Allardyce's career has seen him spend lots of money on transfers/wages, staying up in the PL and rarely pushing the top 8.

The only managers in recent memory that have been allowed to do that for several clubs are Bruce & Pardew.

He can certainly name the players in and out - but I doubt, as one of potentially few measure used to ensure the fat c*** is not taking advantage of them, he is updated on the situations timely and I would say some info is even withheld back.

Ok. But he's choosing players. Aware that there's financial limits at the club he's approved £25m for the pair. I like PVA though.

When he joined they were 2 points from safety. They stayed up, with 2 points. He gave them a decisive but marginal boost.

Sam Allardyce's career has seen him spend lots of money on transfers/wages, staying up in the PL and rarely pushing the top 8.

The only managers in recent memory that have been allowed to do that for several clubs are Bruce & Pardew.

Kone, Khazri and Kirchoff played a large part in them getting safety like. Defoe was obviously the main reason but those 3 players played a large role in them staying up and I'm not sure how anyone can argue otherwise.

They had a CB problem and addressed it with signing Kone while we didn't bring in a CB

Really ?

He can certainly name the players in and out - but I doubt, as one of potentially few measure used to ensure the fat c*** is not taking advantage of them, he is updated on the situations timely and I would say some info is even withheld back.

Ok. But he's choosing players. Aware that there's financial limits at the club he's approved £25m for the pair. I like PVA though.

Yes, I have already mentioned that.

Being able to choose the players doesn't contradict the notion that he is possibility limited from the processes of a transfer.

I feel quite positive that the move will go through.

They must be quite close to their 25 man limit with Schlupp and PVA signing, plus you know Allardyce will probably hoy some money on a few more.

I feel quite positive that the move will go through.

They must be quite close to their 25 man limit with Schlupp and PVA signing, plus you know Allardyce will probably hoy some money on a few more.

Same here. Alalrdyce signing players has to make this deal more likely to go through in this window. They will have to ship some players out, it would probably already have happened if it was a straight up cash deal rather than a loan.

Really ?

Yep - when he had Okocha and Djorkaeff they were earning very good money. In a short period of time he spent a lot of money at Wham and Sunderland.