C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He's now the first manager to lose five consecutive matches with two different teams in the Premier League!

Glorious!

It's actually three - he lost five on the bounce at West Ham as well.

Ha ha marvellous!

Is that 6 league defeats in a row now.

Just the 5.

Damn, thought it was six.  Who do palace have next?

Clue is in the title.

I think I posted before the title was changed.

It was changed last night.

It's glorious this, real shame I'm not in the office today (my boss is a Palace fan).

Is that 6 league defeats in a row now.

Just the 5.

Damn, thought it was six.  Who do palace have next?

Clue is in the title.

I think I posted before the title was changed.

It was changed last night.

It's glorious this, real shame I'm not in the office today (my boss is a Palace fan).

Maybe I didn't refresh the web page on my phone, hay ho.

The real reason why I disliked AP was because he came in at NUFC and immediately started telling the fans that our expectations of challenging the top 6 was unrealistic and that we should be content with a side that just about managed to finish lower mid table and that any draw or win against a top ten side was a bonus.

He basically dumbed down expectations and, when we occasionally exceeded those expectations, because the players were in fact perfectly capable of challenging the top 6 teams, despite what AP led the media to believe, he took all the plaudits which made him look like a good manager, when in fact any half decent manager could have produced the same or better results with the same players.

But what I really disliked about him was his tendency to absolve himself of all blame where results were not going our way,  and to select the flair players or youngsters ( Ben Arfa, Mehdhi Abeid ring a bell anyone) as the reason for the teams failings, rather than his long ball tactics.  The man is all talk nothing more.

I would love it if he got the England job so everyone could see what a fraud he really is.

Remember how he blamed Armstrong, when we got beat by Manchester United ?

He's now the first manager to lose five consecutive matches with two different teams in the Premier League!

Glorious!

Nobody does it better.

Glorious!

Nobody does it better.

Ah man, someone please do a montage of Pardew's greatest failures with him crying and shit to this song.

Glorious!

Nobody does it better.

Ah man, someone please do a montage of Pardew's greatest failures with him crying and shit to this song.

I was actually thinking of that song when I posted. :lol:

Glorious!

Nobody does it better.

Ah man, someone please do a montage of Pardew's greatest failures with him crying and s*** to this song.

Its not his fault tho.

The real reason why I disliked AP was because he came in at NUFC and immediately started telling the fans that our expectations of challenging the top 6 was unrealistic and that we should be content with a side that just about managed to finish lower mid table and that any draw or win against a top ten side was a bonus.

He basically dumbed down expectations and, when we occasionally exceeded those expectations, because the players were in fact perfectly capable of challenging the top 6 teams, despite what AP led the media to believe, he took all the plaudits which made him look like a good manager, when in fact any half decent manager could have produced the same or better results with the same players.

But what I really disliked about him was his tendency to absolve himself of all blame where results were not going our way,  and to select the flair players or youngsters ( Ben Arfa, Mehdhi Abeid ring a bell anyone) as the reason for the teams failings, rather than his long ball tactics.  The man is all talk nothing more.

I would love it if he got the England job so everyone could see what a fraud he really is.

No it was Abeid who he blamed for passing the ball to Krul in the area, who then miskicked it straight to Rooney who scored the only goal in the 93rd minute.  Can't go blaming an international goalkeeper who is your number one choice.  Lets blame the youngster who had a cracking game in midfield against some top players, but who then made the mistake of thinking he could rely on our goalkeeper to clear our lines.

No it was Abeid who he blamed for passing the ball to Krul in the area, who then miskicked it straight to Rooney who scored the only goal in the 93rd minute.  Can't go blaming an international goalkeeper who is your number one choice.  Lets blame the youngster who had a cracking game in midfield against some top players, but who then made the mistake of thinking he could rely on our goalkeeper to clear our lines.

Abeid really wasn't great in that game from memory.

Carver was in charge when Abeid made that mistake, it was at the end of December when Armstrong started away to Man-U when Pardew was in charge

Carver was in charge when Abeid made that mistake, it was at the end of December when Armstrong started away to Man-U when Pardew was in charge

Correct

Guest antz1uk

"I personally think its tactics. We have our plan A and that's it. When subs our bought on, it comes across its not with a specific plan, just a hope that they'll do something.

Also pardews inability to take punch off is becoming a bit of a joke. Lee for me was our best player yesterday, he got subbed and Punch stays on...ridiculous.

Time for pardew to step and earn his cash... at least he won't be getting the England job any time soon."

Abeid really wasn't great in that game from memory.

He was still the only player who was pressing and harrying the opposition effectively.

"I personally think its tactics. We have our plan A and that's it. When subs our bought on, it comes across its not with a specific plan, just a hope that they'll do something.

Also pardews inability to take punch off is becoming a bit of a joke. Lee for me was our best player yesterday, he got subbed and Punch stays on...ridiculous.

Time for pardew to step and earn his cash... at least he won't be getting the England job any time soon."

http://i.imgur.com/xdpNM99.gif