C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Still reckon he'll get a decent reception from the Wongaloids when he comes back.

Nah, not a chance. He'll always be hated by the majority.

If only that was even close to the truth.

I certainly don't think there'll be active support for him coming back and there will certainly be some hostility. There's only a small corner of the ground that don't sit there in silence so I think the hatred will be more noticeable.

Still reckon he'll get a decent reception from the Wongaloids when he comes back.

He wasnt though.

I don't think he was when he was here, but since he's left I think those who sat on the fence have been more vocal in their dislike. I don't know, maybe I'm just judging this on people in the bars and at work. Probably is a lot of cunts who think he's a superhero.

Wongaloids :lol:

It was pretty split with people who hated him, and those who pretended they hated him because they were too embarrassed to admit they fancied a bloke who was destroying the club. When he left I think those lot are back to pretending they hated him all along so I doubt there'll be much support.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, it's not like the roles were reversed when people were being abused in the stadium for making a stand like.

:thup:

And :lol: at the idea that Foluwashola wasn't one of those people but on here. Reckons Real Madrid fans that are unhappy with their team are dribbling messes as well. :lol:

He wasnt though.

I don't think he was when he was here, but since he's left I think those who sat on the fence have been more vocal in their dislike. I don't know, maybe I'm just judging this on people in the bars and at work. Probably is a lot of cunts who think he's a superhero.

Fair comment and I've experience similar from people who were happy to back him whilst he was here in his latter throws.

If we weren't so toothlessly shit his return would be the one thing I'd be tempted to back along to the match for.

Ah toppa, more 'our fans are scum' rhetoric.

TF podcast were getting stuck into them as well this week so it's not just here.