C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Howaythetoon

Pardew would die at international level and as such I hope he gets the England job.

The jibe at Shearer to me reads like he's angry incase he gets it having not managed while he gets overlooked having won the fret a few times. The daft silver haired cunt. God I hate the man more than fucking Hitler or any other crazy bastard that has ever lived and fucked people over. He ruined football for me, my one and only escape and my one and only joy away from my wife and kids. I honestly wish nothing but misery upon him. When he brushes his teeth I hope the brush is too hard and causes his gums to bleed. I hope food he gets served at a restaurant contains e-coli or foot and mouth disease. I despise the prick.

Pardew would die at international level and as such I hope he gets the England job.

The jibe at Shearer to me reads like he's angry incase he gets it having not managed while he gets overlooked having won the fret a few times. The daft silver haired c***. God I hate the man more than f***ing Hitler or any other crazy b****** that has ever lived and f***ed people over. He ruined football for me, my one and only escape and my one and only joy away from my wife and kids. I honestly wish nothing but misery upon him. When he brushes his teeth I hope the brush is too hard and causes his gums to bleed. I hope food he gets served at a restaurant contains e-coli or foot and mouth disease. I despise the prick.

;D

God I hate the man more than fucking Hitler or any other crazy bastard that has ever lived and fucked people over.

Erm, I don't think you mean that, man, I know you're angry, but it's just football, not fucking genocide.

God I hate the man more than fucking Hitler or any other crazy bastard that has ever lived and fucked people over.

Erm, I don't think you mean that, man, I know you're angry, but it's just football, not fucking genocide.

Hitler did nothing to me personally. Historically on a grand scale Hitler is much, much, worse. But fuck that, I'm two generations removed from it. When I think about Hitler I think "fucking hell that was an evil dude, man. Would hate to have lived through WW2". When I think about Pardew I think "That dude brought me pain on a physical level for years and laughed in my face as he walked off into the sunset with a box full of money and my broken dreams".

Hitler > Pardew

Guest chopey

If he got the England job how many times would he rock up at St James with his England international blazer and tie ?

Hitler did nothing to me personally. Historically on a grand scale Hitler is much, much, worse. But fuck that, I'm two generations removed from it. When I think about Hitler I think "fucking hell that was an evil dude, man. Would hate to have lived through WW2". When I think about Pardew I think "That dude brought me pain on a physical level for years and laughed in my face as he walked off into the sunset with a box full of money and my broken dreams".

Hitler > Pardew

Great point actually. Hitler was around in the early 1900's, we had apartheid alive and well up until the seventies. Context is everything.