C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew's biggest problem is his ego. If he admitted to himself he was an average manager and developed a decent system, I reckon he would be an okay manager. He says he plays front-foot football but everyone can see he doesn't - no-one has a clue what his tactics are. Pulls, Martinez, Moyes, Allardyce, not world beaters but they can organise and team to play a certain way. Pardew thinks he's Mourinho and will put strikers on the wing and sub his left-backs going for a win.

Guest neesy111

Might go to a Palace forum later and bash the bishop a bit.

Had a peek at Twitter earlier, a few pardew out's were found.

That interview is just comedy gold. He is absolutely clueless. "If we had scored we would have won today" :lol:

I can't believe the reporter won't ask some tougher questions. He wouldn't get away with this bullshit in a lot of other countries.

Bring out the popcorn if they don't get a win pretty soon, he has no means to turn around a bad start. I think he could take them down this year.

As soon as he got the slightest bit of pressure from a reporter, he gets really nasty. I can't remember which game for it was but he snapped at some bloke at the end of his time here and lot his usual bullshit cool. Was really insightful into the measure of the man.

Yeah, I remember him losing his cool a couple of times in post-match interviews. There was one where he accused the interviewer of trying to wind him up, but I can't remember after which game. I really want the journalists not to give him so much leeway though. I reckon if he gets poked enough, he will bite back.

Digging Townsend out for defensive s*** already I see.

townsend has just gone from poch to rafa to pardew, his head must be f***ing spinning :lol:

Townsend is done for :lol:

He won't recover from this :lol: