C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Do the media ever admit there's such a thing as a bad manager? Has anyone ever been declared to be bad at their job?

It's as if they just won't ever say a manager is not up to scratch, it's infuriating because plenty are shit but it's never said.

Yes, when they're new and foreign they'll happily criticise them.

Even with the explosion of things like Twitter there still seems to be no accountability for these ex-professional pundits and the rest of the Stone Cutters. A perfect example of this was the overhyping of Burnley yesterday, seems to be the new cold and wet night in Stoke. They're dull, shite and have a tit of a manager who isn't that great but because he's English the PFM cheerleaders have been to be onside.

Even though he's a bellend who clearly hates his job, at least a Lawrenson doesn't mind having an opinion and calling out a manager that isn't up to it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's an unwritten rule as part of the TV packages that they can't be seen to be too harsh as it damages the brand.

Are you having a laugh or something? He's one of the worst in that regards.

Lawro yesterday on Football Focus about Alan Pardew: "For goodness sake just give him more games." (To turn it around.)

:dowie:

Do the media ever admit there's such a thing as a bad manager? Has anyone ever been declared to be bad at their job?

It's as if they just won't ever say a manager is not up to scratch, it's infuriating because plenty are shit but it's never said.

Yes, when they're new and foreign they'll happily criticise them.

Even with the explosion of things like Twitter there still seems to be no accountability for these ex-professional pundits and the rest of the Stone Cutters. A perfect example of this was the overhyping of Burnley yesterday, seems to be the new cold and wet night in Stoke. They're dull, shite and have a tit of a manager who isn't that great but because he's English the PFM cheerleaders have been to be onside.

Even though he's a bellend who clearly hates his job, at least a Lawrenson doesn't mind having an opinion and calling out a manager that isn't up to it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's an unwritten rule as part of the TV packages that they can't be seen to be too harsh as it damages the brand.

Bit harsh on Dyche. Burnley are a tiny club massively overachieving. He's done a cracking job imo.

Agree.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161127/166bf84719aeeaf5354ec47574561942.jpg

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Brilliant return for 50p . That bet was going to the death you have to thank the added time and of course super Al

Aye. I wasn't even keeping an eye on my bets. Just happened to check my account this morning out of curiosity. Does Pards have twitter?

Why are you gonna send him the 50p ?

He was given leeway here because he didn't control the transfers, now that he gets that control it is the fault of the players yet the apologists fail to even criticise him for making poor signings

I hope they stick with him and he relegates them, would be a shame for him to be sacked so soon

I'm sure they're just massive trolls, especially Ian Wright, whatever way you fold it, the buck stops with the guy at the top, you know, the one that's paid handsomely to find the players, recruit the players, train the players, motivate the players and come up with the tactics the players use. Ian Wright needs to have his vocal cords removed with a rusty knife for the sake of humanity and more importantly, my sanity.

Guest Howaythetoon

Palace and any club outside of the usual top 6 should be aiming for the Europa League at least. They have spent big, are a London team, and should be doing what Southampton have done in recent years or Everton. I'd be livid to be fighting relegation and going on such disastrous runs given the investment and times we live in where these days the PL is actually quite competitive and even outside of the usual lot. But fuck them :lol:

I'm sure they're just massive trolls, especially Ian Wright, whatever way you fold it, the buck stops with the guy at the top, you know, the one that's paid handsomely to find the players, recruit the players, train the players, motivate the players and come up with the tactics the players use. Ian Wright needs to have his vocal cords removed with a rusty knife for the sake of humanity and more importantly, my sanity.

:thup:  Ian Wright is an embarrassment, these ex=Arsenal players who are stealing a living talking garbage on tv need to be culled. Put him, Alan Smith and Merson into a derelict pub and set it on fire.

Guest neesy111

:thup:  Ian Wright is an embarrassment, these ex=Arsenal players who are stealing a living talking garbage on tv need to be culled. Put him, Alan Smith and Merson into a derelict pub and set it on fire.

Smith is alright.

Palace and any club outside of the usual top 6 should be aiming for the Europa League at least. They have spent big, are a London team, and should be doing what Southampton have done in recent years or Everton. I'd be livid to be fighting relegation and going on such disastrous runs given the investment and times we live in where these days the PL is actually quite competitive and even outside of the usual lot. But f*** them :lol:

Agree with that, especially when you consider the top clubs are consistently dropping points ( which is why it's so close obviously) i suspect if more mid table teams actually gave it a go from the management to the players most would be surprised with the outcome.

Smith is alright.

He doesn't talk endless shite like many of the others, but he's one of the worst perpetrators of the elitist/top 4 Sky bullshit arrogance. Just today he was saying it would be impossible for Southampton to improve on 6th/7th. Leicester only won the league a few months ago ffs.