C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He did the same at west ham,  can anyone find his form for west ham?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_West_Ham_United_F.C._season

Just the 8 consecutive defeats in all competitions that season before getting the bullet.

He did the same at west ham,  can anyone find his form for west ham?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_West_Ham_United_F.C._season

Just the 8 consecutive defeats in all competitions that season before getting the bullet.

And took Charlton down, what a guy.

Do feel like we're ending the final act with Pardew. He'll disappear into moderate obscurity soon and we can all start to move on.

Aye. This sick charade is beginning to play out as the universe initially intended. The man owes Mike Ashley everything he's had for the past half decade..

I hate Palace because of Pardew as much as anyone else. I get that we dislike the Palace fans because initially they thought we had mistreat him, and had delusions of grandeur, stuff their press will of rammed down their throats. However did that club not take Pardew off our hands? Did they not even give us one whole million dollar for him? Im thinking maybe we should be forever grateful for what they have done for us. I pity the fools, but I thank them

Do feel like we're ending the final act with Pardew. He'll disappear into moderate obscurity soon and we can all start to move on.

Hence why we are justified to enjoy every possible moment of his spiral to his demise over the past couple of years.

I hate Palace because of Pardew as much as anyone else. I get that we dislike the Palace fans because initially they thought we had mistreat him, and had delusions of grandeur, stuff their press will of rammed down their throats. However did that club not take Pardew off our hands? Did they not even give us one whole million dollar for him? Im thinking maybe we should be forever grateful for what they have done for us. I pity the fools, but I thank them

3mil wasn't it?

3mil wasn't it?

Using the internet search engine giant Google, it appears the fee ranged from anywhere between 2 and 3 million pounds. Your welcome.

How long has he been at Palace now? Can't be much more than a couple of years, and in that time he's been relatively successful before this year. How they can justify sacking him after one bad year seems bizarre after the crap we got for wanting him out. I will feel cheated if Palace hit the eject button without giving the useless piece of shit some time to turn it around - which he won't.

I vividly remember a woman Palace fan absolutely gloating that their hero had returned to his loving home and family and that Pardew was going to take them into Europe. At the same time, that vile woman absolutely tore into us saying how pathetic and useless we were for treating their hero badly. At that time, it was when Palace and Pardew were on their honeymoon period. Might have been on the 606 show.

Would absolutely love to give that lady a call now and ask her about their hero:lol:

3mil wasn't it?

Using the internet search engine giant Google, it appears the fee ranged from anywhere between 2 and 3 million pounds. Your welcome.

Using the internet search engine giant Google, it appears you found 1 million dollars for your initial post you divvy. I questioned that figure.

I know people on here don't like true geordie but this is a good video that says pretty much everything I think about Pardew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVunzefqic&t=230s

Watched 1.38 of that and apparently he's the one that called it. Him. True Geordie. He didn't back down you know, did he fuck, he stuck to his guns cause he was right.

Pardew levels of narcissism. Is he inceptioning it up?

Guest Howaythetoon

I know people on here don't like true geordie but this is a good video that says pretty much everything I think about Pardew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVunzefqic&t=230s

At the risk of being flamed by said people on here, I do like True Geordie. I think he's improved a lot over the last year or two and his hate for Pardew is great.

Agreed, I never used to like him and I'm not one for these vlog things or whatever they care called, but he's actually a sound lad and very down to earth. Good luck to him and I'd rather listen to him than the likes of concur or Anderson or some other talking head gob shite!