C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He's a f***ing rat and will look to jump ship before pushed. Although he'll want his payout. Can't fathom getting a payout for being as much good as dead kitten at a 1st bday party.

He won't quit as he'll get squat. If he wants his pay-off, he'll have to take the sack as well. I'm dying to see where the King ends up next...

He's a f***ing rat and will look to jump ship before pushed. Although he'll want his payout. Can't fathom getting a payout for being as much good as dead kitten at a 1st bday party.

He won't quit as he'll get squat. If he wants his pay-off, he'll have to take the sack as well. I'm dying to see where the King ends up next...

Well he do what he can come out smelling rosy. However he wriggles away.

Well he do what he can come out smelling rosy. However he wriggles away.

Not this time. Party's very nearly over.

reports on 606 of Palace fans fighting each other over Pardew.

What a man.

Fighting over pardew and being the one defending him.  :lol:

seen it at St James with two old blokes

reports on 606 of Palace fans fighting each other over Pardew.

What a man.

Fighting over pardew and being the one defending him.  :lol:

seen it at St James with two old blokes

We had it on here with a small minority. Who would replace him remember? Be careful what you wish for etc.

Both Pardew reject strikers on the score sheet again. How many have Gayle and Murray scored between them so far this season? Must be close to 40 already. My god, they just don't know how to stop hitting the net.

Guest neesy111

Both Pardew reject strikers on the score sheet again. How many have Gayle and Murray scored between them so far this season? Must be close to 40 already. My god, they just don't know how to stop hitting the net.

Keep hearing "experts" say "he's a good manager" about Pardew but no one asks them WHY they think he's a good manager. I'd love to hear their replies because all the evidence clearly points to him being a fucking useless cunt.