C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

That video of Fergie calling us a wee club in that thread too. :lol: I definitely dont miss that hateful c***.

Team Ashley (with Pardz' help - constantly talking us down) reduced the club's status significantly though, in comparison to pre-2006, so I think Fergie's jab has a touch of merit.

Pardew does not expect to enjoy his Christmas dinner as much as usual. “I don’t think the stuffing and the turkey will taste quite as sweet as they can do,” he said. “I probably won’t taste the cranberries in there.”

What a Christmas pud. :lol:

Those Man Utd fans are probably the same c***s who were calling us "deluded geordies" when we were "hounding out" good old Pards.

c***s.

Yep, fuck em. Couldn't give a fuck what they say and quite happy to watch the cunts get nowhere near the title for the foreseeable.

Fucking scumbags and Ferguson as well.

Pardew does not expect to enjoy his Christmas dinner as much as usual. “I don’t think the stuffing and the turkey will taste quite as sweet as they can do,” he said. “I probably won’t taste the cranberries in there.”

Nee worries Al, just pinch somebody else's dinner.

There's a Palace fan Ian W out there playing down the dismissive nature of these remarks as being a bit of Christmas levity which all manages indulge in :laugh: Hopefully there are more Palace fans spitting blood having to listen to him "charming" the press

Ha!  :lol: to the King goes the turkey ? crown!!

Ha!  :lol: to the King goes the turkey ? crown!!

Bit insensitive if you ask me, with all that's going on in Ankara.

:lol: That's never ever real, right?

That video of Fergie calling us a wee club in that thread too. :lol: I definitely dont miss that hateful cunt.

Fergie had lost the plot by that time. It wasn't his famous mind games against a title rival, it was a totally unnecessary and classless outburst.

That video of Fergie calling us a wee club in that thread too. :lol: I definitely dont miss that hateful cunt.

Fergie had lost the plot by that time. It wasn't his famous mind games against a title rival, it was a totally unnecessary and classless outburst.

He was always a classless freak tbf.

He was always a classless freak tbf.

True, but previously it would have been passed off as mind games. I remember thinking why haven't the press gone to town with this? It was totally uncalled for, he'd spat his dummy right out.

I feel like every time a Pardew quote gets put in here, it's followed by a post like this.  :lol:

How could it not be? :lol: