C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The bloke was shitting himself when he got the Newcastle job. He knew that he had struck gold though.

He wasn't nearly as big of a bellend in his early days with us, largely because he was shit scared of Smith, Nolan and Barton etc. Once he got rid of the senior players he started.

Haven't there been rumours that he had to discuss the team selections with Llambias, or possibly Carr, before each game?

Oddly enough it seems that he got out of doing that after we finished 5th, at which point everything went to shit surprisingly.

Scary to think we've had two worse managers than him, since he left ! To go from Pardew to Carver to McClaren was suicide, no wonder we went down, and my god we fell on our feet when Rafa came in, otherwise we would be probably some place similar to our neighbours right now.

Still don't quite know what was going on under McClaren. He must have lost the dressing room completely almost straight away. Sissoko and Wijnaldum's lack of professionalism in essentially never showing up is shocking. I still can't believe that his plan to use us to get a bigger contract elsewhere worked considering his utterly terrible performances for us. We should really have sent him to train with the u21s to destroy his reputation rather than persist with him. McClaren is just a charlatan.

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't think McClaren is worse than Pardew.

It's a really close call, but that team we had when we went down should never have been relegated. 

McClaren gets more slack from me purely because he came after Pardew who was far, far worse. It boils down to three things, Pardew's squad was much better, Pardew was much, much more of a cunt, Pardew was here much longer.

McClaren may have been shit, but I don't hate him, he just wasn't good enough, he tried to get us to play a decent brand of football it just didn't work. No hard feelings from me.

Pardew, Kinnear, Carver, Mcclaren...Jesus we`ve had some shithouses recently man

Souness is still fresh in my memory too. We had a few bad ones in the 70's and 80's too but they were severely hamstrung by a board that made Mike Ashley look benevolent.

McClaren may have been shit, but I don't hate him, he just wasn't good enough, he tried to get us to play a decent brand of football it just didn't work. No hard feelings from me.

He wasn't an odious git like Pardew and didn't have the time to inflict the damage that twat did but although it was not his fault he should never have been given the job let alone appointed to the board and in his short time achieved something Pardew managed to avoid in being the man responsible for our relegation.

I don't even hate JFK as much as Pardew. Pardew lied through his teeth, treated players with zero respect, blamed anything and everything, slagged off the area, stood by Ashley even dedicating a win to him ffs.

You don't even need to touch how bad the football was, tactics, selections, half time team talks, hoofing, the approach to games etc.......the man is a scumbag, an absolute abomination of a football manager, honestly he can't suffer enough imo.

He is a fucking unequivocal epitome of a cunt, of which there's no known cure.