C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

As long as they don't win it (but even if they do), this has masked what has otherwise been an atrocious second half of the season. It will give him a longer leash next season and I'm quite confident he's going to hang himself with it.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

I always read TCD as just another poster but with differing opinions. The only reason I'm drawn more to his comments is because of you bitching about him :lol:

He seems to be the latest forum nemesis, like.

I have absolutely no problem with differing opinions and so on, it's just unbelievably tedious when it's the same regurgitated shit spread across multiple threads. I'm a terrible offender for starting feuds or biting with the same people and I'm just ignoring it now, but his shit is inescapable.

Guest firetotheworks

Hardly offensive though is it? It's just as tedious seeing a stream of pithy digs at just about anything he posts.

As I was saying, I ignore it in general now because I don't want to be that guy, my point is that when you're going from thread to thread it's the same shit over and over again.

Hardly offensive though is it? It's just as tedious seeing a stream of pithy digs at just about anything he posts.

As I was saying, I ignore it in general now because I don't want to be that guy, my point is that when you're going from thread to thread it's the same shit over and over again.

Mm. Can't say I get that wound up by that sort of thing personally. He just about beats the tapatalk sig anyway.

Its his forum manner that gets him the digs though. Anyone can have a different opinion to someone else, hence the nature of an online football forum, but when someone claims to know more than the rest of the forum about football and has an awe of superiority in their posts then they need bringing down a peg or two when they're posting the same drivel across every thread

Crack on imo, I don't agree with half of what he says buy I won't bite, just like I won't with others who can get on their high horse about stuff on here. Besides which it'd be boring as hell if we all agreed on everything.

Guest firetotheworks

Fair play to Pardew, cup final in the first season he has been allowed to actually try and win a cup game. Hope they beat those manc bastards now.

Reported.

What a load of bollocks. Been through this about him being a bellend on here many many times and can't be arsed to go over it again. I have a pop every now and again to get it out me system and move on, the end. The guy's an utter plank who makes the forum unreadable at times, think that's a fair deal.

Fair play to Pardew, cup final in the first season he has been allowed to actually try and win a cup game. Hope they beat those manc b******s now.

But imagine if he had the grapes to not be Ashleys bitch and make a stand himself when he was here regarding the cup itself? Not to mention 100 other things we could debate over why we will be better off without him in both the short and long term.

He left over a year ago and were still trying to clean up his mess.

:lol:

I always read TCD as just another poster but with differing opinions. The only reason I'm drawn more to his comments is because of you bitching about him :lol:

He seems to be the latest forum nemesis, like.

He likes to pretend he's just WUM'img but in fact it's just a cover for his genuine admiration of Pardew and his methods. Nothing wrong with it either, if he'd like to give Pards a blow job that's his business.

What a load of bollocks. Been through this about him being a bellend on here many many times and can't be arsed to go over it again. I have a pop every now and again to get it out me system and move on, the end. The guy's an utter plank who makes the forum unreadable at times, think that's a fair deal.

You've moved on from a feud before IP, you can do it again ;)