C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The last two losing finalists were relegated the following season :thup:

Mourinho to finish of the job at Man Utd that he tried to get done at Chelsea then next season. Will be happy to greet him and his team in the Championship.

I hope Palace get mauled every game from now on.

Not sure why a Palace win was the preferred result. They'll now have a lift for when they play us, something they haven't had this year. And Watford will be down as f***...just in time for our rivals :undecided:

Palace resting players doesn't seem like a good thing, either. It's the main team who have been s**** and any player replacing a regular will be fighting extra hard for a chance to shine and play in the final.

Still, no excuses for us not beating them. Especially considering our resent form.

The form of poorer teams that get to FA Cup finals tends to nosedive dramatically (if it hasnt already). It will be the biggest game of most of their lives. They are safe. They'll lose every 50/50.

I hope Palace get mauled every game from now on.

Not sure why a Palace win was the preferred result. They'll now have a lift for when they play us, something they haven't had this year. And Watford will be down as f***...just in time for our rivals :undecided:

Palace resting players doesn't seem like a good thing, either. It's the main team who have been s**** and any player replacing a regular will be fighting extra hard for a chance to shine and play in the final.

Still, no excuses for us not beating them. Especially considering our resent form.

The form of poorer teams that get to FA Cup finals tends to nosedive dramatically (if it hasnt already). It will be the biggest game of most of their lives. They are safe. They'll lose every 50/50.

Against us???  :idiot2:

As someone that is fond of Palace, i'd take winning the FA Cup and getting relegated next year. 90% of the team would stay in the Championship anyway.

They will get battered in the final.

By LVG's Man Utd? Nah.  Man U aren't the hardest side to keep it tight against.  From there anything can happen from a set piece or bit of magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're definitely Pardew like.

Fucking having to cheer Manchester United on to win a trophy don't half boil my piss like. Hope they stick 12 past the cunts.

Get it right like.

Get what right?

In football there is only one United, Sky decree it you know. And only one City too for that matter.

Or you could have just seen i'd crossed out the Manchester part like so Manchester in your post.

Fucking having to cheer Manchester United on to win a trophy don't half boil my piss like. Hope they stick 12 past the cunts.

Get it right like.

Get what right?

In football there is only one United, Sky decree it you know. And only one City too for that matter.

Or you could have just seen i'd crossed out the Manchester part like so Manchester in your post.

Well not in Tapatalk I couldn't, no.

Get it right like.

Get what right?

Ahh right sorry, not used/tried Tapatalk yet.

Get it right like.

Get what right?

Don't, it's shite now[emoji3] .

Get it right like.

Get what right?

Don't, it's shite now[emoji3] .

Understood  O0

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/papiss-cisse-says-case-alan-11239231

He told the Chronicle: “It’s not about Pardew, it’s another game we need to win and get three points. Newcastle need them. It’s about Newcastle and I think the fans will be behind the team and trying to help get three points.”

Pardew had a mixed relationship with Cisse after signing him from Freiburg.

Cisse started his career well at United before being played out of position, dropped and at times was thrown on for cameo run outs as sub.

When asked if Cisse was keen to prove a point to Pardew he said: “We have talked about that, I was talking with Cheick Tiote about it but really it’s another game for us.

“We turn up to play and take three points.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/papiss-cisse-says-case-alan-11239231

He told the Chronicle: “It’s not about Pardew, it’s another game we need to win and get three points. Newcastle need them. It’s about Newcastle and I think the fans will be behind the team and trying to help get three points.”

Pardew had a mixed relationship with Cisse after signing him from Freiburg.

Cisse started his career well at United before being played out of position, dropped and at times was thrown on for cameo run outs as sub.

When asked if Cisse was keen to prove a point to Pardew he said: “We have talked about that, I was talking with Cheick Tiote about it but really it’s another game for us.

“We turn up to play and take three points.”

Sure he did.