C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

For the sake of the team it's probably better to chant the name of someone who is actually on the pitch like.

Yeah, well, f--k you too :lol:

We should actually seduce his missus with an HBA mask on.

From his presser today:

"I loved managing the club,I had fantastic moments, fantastic games, I was manager of the year and got to a Europa League quarter-final," he said, triumphantly...

"I had some difficult moments and at times it's a difficult club to manage but Rafa's got the team to a better place. A lot of those players are close to me, I'm desperate they stay up."

Blimey. The cunt just loves himself. The Palace fans will never hear the end of him getting them to an FA Cup final.

Amazing seeing him already selling the defeat. Forgotten what that was like tbh.

"What I will say is they've improved ... they're a much stronger team. Rafa is an experienced uhhm ... uhmmm manager. Who has managed at the very very top of the game, and he's got this team in a much better place to win the game, and that worries me. "

Jesus Christ on a bike - his interview on Sky Sports News!

"Fantastic moments, fantastic matches, quarter Final in Europe League, finishing 5th, manager of the year, etc, etc"

Fuck off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest neesy111

Jesus Christ on a bike - his interview on Sky Sports News!

"Fantastic moments, fantastic matches, quarter Final in Europe League, finishing 5th, manager of the year, etc, etc"

Fuck off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he is allowed to say stuff.

“He told me to warm up, then we used all three substitutes, so I sat on the bench again. Five minutes later, he told me to warm up again so I told him there was no substitutes left. He just said: ‘Oh, sorry’.

:lol:

“He told me to warm up, then we used all three substitutes, so I sat on the bench again. Five minutes later, he told me to warm up again so I told him there was no substitutes left. He just said: ‘Oh, sorry’.