C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Allardyce got none stop praise at Sunderland too even though their finishing position was lower than when he came in I'm sure.

English managers get away with absolute murder.

Nah came in at 18th (we were 19th). He was there since October though, a manager of his 'quality' should surely be finishing higher than 17th though...

Will be absolutely perfect if Benteke flops.  :lol:

Lambert and Sherwood got Benteke scoring...

If Pardew can't get Benteke getting the goals when they have  two wingers who constantly put balls in the box, then he rrally has screwed up

Unfortunately I think they have enough to stay up

Allardyce got none stop praise at Sunderland too even though their finishing position was lower than when he came in I'm sure.

Nah came in at 18th (we were 19th). He was there since October though, a manager of his 'quality' should surely be finishing higher than 17th though...

I think the point was that you finished the season before he came in a higher position that the one he finished with you.

I think the point was that you finished the season before he came in a higher position that the one he finished with you.

:lol:

Howay man, I'm a mag!

When Allardyce took over though Sunderland were 18th and Newcastle were 19th

On Sky Sports the other day in the pre match press conference he was taking credit for improving Bolasies technical play and that it was a shame Everton are now enjoying his work.  :idiot2:

Will be absolutely perfect if Benteke flops.  :lol:

Lambert and Sherwood got Benteke scoring...

If Pardew can't get Benteke getting the goals when they have  two wingers who constantly put balls in the box, then he rrally has screwed up

Unfortunately I think they have enough to stay up

Does Zaha put balls in the box? He seems like the type of winger gets to a crossing chance, and then stops and tries to take his man on one on one.

Either way, fuck Pardew. Glad he's losing.  :lol:

Guest chopey

Floated corners !!! Didn't we go a ridiculous amount of games before we scored under him. Deep down in Pardew there is a bloke that can set a football team up but his arrogance and desire to be important takes over and he self destructs, the worst thing that could have ever happened to him was winning the manager of the year award because it just fueled his desire to consume himself.

Floated corners !!! Didn't we go a ridiculous amount of games before we scored under him. Deep down in Pardew there is a bloke that can set a football team up but his arrogance and desire to be important takes over and he self destructs, the worst thing that could have ever happened to him was winning the manager of the year award because it just fueled his desire to consume himself.

Spot on.

So much this.

I'm just glad more football fans are waking up to the joke that is Alan Pardew. So many were saying a year ago how he could be England manager, Newcastle got rid of a good manager who was screwed over by Ashley etc.

From the guys I speak to many have clicked now and say we were right about him. When he goes to a new club he somehow gets it right quickly and has about 6 - 8 months of success. After that it just nose dives, he losses the players and suddenly he can't find a win at all.

Happy he is continuing his shit form in to this season. Well done Pards you arrogant fraud, I hope you take down Palace first before they sack you and you lose that stupid hero status with them.

Watching Kammy and Ben Shepard just now, they were talking about Palace's bad run along with the guests. They came to the conclusion that it was because they didn't have a striker, and that's the reason for the bad run since last christmas. How does the cunt get away with it, no looking at his tactics, his style of play, his inept subs, his string of pathetic excuses. They didn't even mention his subs just before the corner at Spurs that cost the goal, even though they were shown in the highlights.

It's unbelieveable how it seems to be no fault of his at all.

Apart from the setting up a team bit, he reads a book and thinks I can do that but better and then just tinkers like fuck because he feels he has to and then when the superfluous ideas fizzle out you're just left with back to basics shite.

I actually don't think it's that, i think he sets up how he knows but as soon as it doesn't work, as other teams figure it out, he's then clueless. Hence trying the same thing over and over again without it working.

He's utterly limited to his plan A, which as we, West Ham, Charlton and now Palace are seeing is limited, hoofball, floaty set pieces, hope for magic idealess rubbish. There is no other way, he simply doesn't know one, he is the perfect example of one dimensional in football manager form.

Pardewddllllldlldlldwddllwlll sounds like a small village in North Wales

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4377520.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Premier-League.jpg

Still the best banner I've seen :lol: