C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Palace fans not happy with his comments ahead of their game against Bournemouth.....

"It is a game we want to win and we want to give the fans something to cheer about," he said.

"But if we put in a fantastic performance and get a draw, I would take that.

"I don't think a win is essential, but the performance level in front of our home fans is."

:lol: What they not happy about, we told them he'd come out with stuff like that all the time.

But we were all deluded and fickle when we told them he'd come out with things like that, remember?

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't expect things to go this well tbh. I thought it would all be fairly arbitrary and based on our interpretations. He's turned it up to 11, it's fucking mint.

So have people gone on that Palace forum and bumped their old posts that were laughed off when he just signed for them?

I did the other day, it didn't go that well tbh. :lol:

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=162025&page=34#post_3045022

So they basically just insulted you and banged on how we have had 3 managers since Pardew (whatever that is meant to prove?). Can none of them just acknowledge that we were right all along about him and they were wrong?

So have people gone on that Palace forum and bumped their old posts that were laughed off when he just signed for them?

I did the other day, it didn't go that well tbh. :lol:

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=162025&page=34#post_3045022

So they basically just insulted you and banged on how we have had 3 managers since Pardew (whatever that is meant to prove?). Can none of them just acknowledge that we were right all along about him and they were wrong?

Fuck em. I hope he wins a few games and ends up torturing them with relegation battles for a few years like he did here. They can wallow in it for all I care.