C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

AP: Connor got the injury and that affected us, it was a bad injury.

The injury happened when the game was 1-1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

AP: I’m going to get my team in and get them working before Southampton next week.

No shit Alan :lol:

AP: Perhaps a break needs to go our way.

Not enough luck :lol: :lol:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/alan-pardew-manager-of-crystal-palace-celebrates-his-teams-third-goal-picture-id625921136

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/alan-pardew-manager-of-crystal-palace-looks-dejected-after-the-final-picture-id625930486

Beautiful story. :lol:

:lol:

The Championship is pretty fun tbh. Short term pain for (hopefully) long term gain and all that. I'd genuinely rather be in our position than yours though. Don't forget, we had 4 years of this s*** with Pardew, it's hell, as you're now realising and as we all tried to tell you at the time. I can't imagine Parish will keep him through the relentless s*** like Ashley did, though, so you have that.

Pretty sensible post on their forum. Displayed some empathy for their plight, based on our experience, and it's met with the same agro, fuck-off diatribe when they were warned about the charlatan (during the Honeymoon Period).

Fuck them. I hope the car wreck continues for a while - at least through January, and have the bloke spunk their survival splurge in the January window down the shitter.

Guest firetotheworks

The Championship is pretty fun tbh. Short term pain for (hopefully) long term gain and all that. I'd genuinely rather be in our position than yours though. Don't forget, we had 4 years of this s*** with Pardew, it's hell, as you're now realising and as we all tried to tell you at the time. I can't imagine Parish will keep him through the relentless s*** like Ashley did, though, so you have that.

Pretty sensible post on their forum. Displayed some empathy for their plight, based on our experience, and it's met with the same agro, fuck-off diatribe when they were warned about the charlatan (during the Honeymoon Period).

Fuck them. I hope the car wreck continues for a while - at least through January, and have the bloke spunk their survival splurge in the January window down the shitter.

Aye, t'was I.

The post about Woodman :lol:

Agreed, I don't think his conditioning sets a great example.

Andy Woodman has benefitted greatly from being on the AP meal ticket ever since they became buddies during their CPFC playing days.

He was assistant manager at Rushden & Diamonds and after helping take them down secured lucrative jobs on Pardew's say-so at West Ham, Charlton, Newcastle and now with us.

Anyone noticed that goalkeeping has been a disaster at our club under his tutelage?

If Papa Souare had not been out of action, we would be challenging for Europe by now.

OK, there has been sloppiness, but we have been incredibly unlucky.

Amazed how many Palace fans are so willing to kick a bloke when he's down

I just hope the board is a good deal more loyal.

I like Pards - I buy into his vision for attacking play.

Please somebody agree with me.

Great trolling this (I think)

That;s probably the only game Bradley will win from now until the end of the season. Some achievement to lose to a coach who probably knows more about baseball than sahccer.

What bollocks.

His teams are my first pick on my both teams to score coupon

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/alan-pardew-manager-of-crystal-palace-celebrates-his-teams-third-goal-picture-id625921136

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/alan-pardew-manager-of-crystal-palace-looks-dejected-after-the-final-picture-id625930486

a0G0k.gif