C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

So his only faults are that he's too loyal to his players and he didn't sign enough left-backs. :D

The man's impossible to parody because he jumps the shark himself every time he opens his rancid, lying mouth.

Also, does loyalty to your players include fucking their wives? Just asking....

Kath Cassidy's favourite NUFC manager in recent years;

"There was a lot from him that went unseen or unnoticed".

"He always gave her a great big Christmas present that would have cost a lot of money and it was just because he really liked her".

"He sent things to her care home too. This Christmas he sent her a beautiful card and a scarf for her and a bit of perfume. Honestly what a really, really kind man".

My dad and him regularly got the same Thursday night flight from Gatwick to Newcastle and he said the same, that he was an affable fella. Fortunately he recognised he was a shit manager. I'd still think he was a cunt if he sent my grandma flowers.

He's not affable man :lol: Not in any sincere way certainly.

Like the bit about pre-season for his next club/team. Basically the same plan as every club so far. Get his players physically as fit as possible, fuck the football - just make sure they can run the fastest, track back the most and jump the highest - work them into the ground so they collapse mid-season and results fall off. Bloke doesn't learn.

My brother met him in this fancy wine bar in London about 2 months ago... My brother asked him for a photo said he was a cheeky cunt, huffed and puffed, rolled his eyes and wasn't pleasent at all ....

Guest Howaythetoon

The thing with Pardew is that its all false, and all about him. The flowers to the care home... In his head he isn't thinking about some dear old lady, he's thinking how people at the care home will be thinking how wonderful he is for sending flowers, what a gent, what a bloke. Me, myself and I. That is Pardew.

I'm hoping he's considered damaged good now to the point where even League 2 sides think twice. 2nd worst manager in our history!

My brother met him in this fancy wine bar in London about 2 months ago... My brother asked him for a photo said he was a cheeky c***, huffed and puffed, rolled his eyes and wasn't pleasent at all ....

Why would someone even give Pardew that opportunity to treat them that way. Why on earth is he asking Pardew for a picture and further making the man think he is someone of any kind of note. Just incredible.

My brother met him in this fancy wine bar in London about 2 months ago... My brother asked him for a photo said he was a cheeky c***, huffed and puffed, rolled his eyes and wasn't pleasent at all ....

Why would someone even give Pardew that opportunity to treat them that way. Why on earth is he asking Pardew for a picture and further making the man think he is someone of any kind of note. Just incredible.

i'd die happy if i could humiliate him somehow, like pretend to be going for a selfie with him and just go "1, 2, 3...you're a cunt" and walk off with loads of people around :lol:

My brother met him in this fancy wine bar in London about 2 months ago... My brother asked him for a photo said he was a cheeky cunt, huffed and puffed, rolled his eyes and wasn't pleasent at all ....

Someone asked him for a photo when he was out trying to enjoy himself with friends/family in a wine bar and he said no. What a cheeky cunt! How unpleasant!

Fuck being famous man. People probably coming up to you all your life asking for photos and if you show a slight sign of displeasure or say no your a cunt.

Kath Cassidy's favourite NUFC manager in recent years;

"There was a lot from him that went unseen or unnoticed".

"He always gave her a great big Christmas present that would have cost a lot of money and it was just because he really liked her".

"He sent things to her care home too. This Christmas he sent her a beautiful card and a scarf for her and a bit of perfume. Honestly what a really, really kind man".

He's enough of a scheming cunt to realise that Kath had become a bit of a celebrity and these acts of consideration would become public knowledge someday, especially given her age. It worked.

Someone asked him for a photo when he was out trying to enjoy himself with friends/family in a wine bar and he said no. What a cheeky c***! How unpleasant!

f*** being famous man. People probably coming up to you all your life asking for photos and if you show a slight sign of displeasure or say no your a c***.

I passed Pedro in cowgate Morrisons the other week and I said hello, and as natural as anything, with the warmest, most genuine of smiles, he said hello back, as if he was my next door neighbour or something.

The amount of people that say hello to him every day must be crazy, and yet he just takes it in his stride.

Respect to Pedro.

Someone asked him for a photo when he was out trying to enjoy himself with friends/family in a wine bar and he said no. What a cheeky c***! How unpleasant!

f*** being famous man. People probably coming up to you all your life asking for photos and if you show a slight sign of displeasure or say no your a c***.

I passed Pedro in cowgate Morrisons the other week and I said hello, and as natural as anything, with the warmest, most genuine of smiles, he said hello back, as if he was my next door neighbour or something.

The amount of people that say hello to him every day must be crazy, and yet he just takes it in his stride.

Respect to Pedro.

He probably walked away thinking where do I know that cunt from?

Beardsley's a fantastic bloke. I hate that he defends Ashley but away from that he's a top, top man.

Was in the same train carriage as the reserve team squad going up to Newcastle a few years ago. Went up and asked for a photo with Beardsley and he was the nicest guy you could ever wish to meet, dead friendly and chatty and he looks even happier than me on the photo. Seemed like a great guy.

Respect to Pedro.

Doesn't mean your a cunt for not wanting to take a photo with someone though.