C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He'll pick a team that are clearly under-performing where he will have to do minimal work as everything will be in place. Then it'll be a few seasons of gradual decline before he fucks off elsewhere leaving that team in the shit.

Thing is, Pardew is likely to do OK for about 6-12 months with any new club, so he'd not be a bad choice for anyone right at the bottom and battling to stay in the league. I'd not be surprised if he managed to pull a team out of the relegation positions and keep them up.

Things only tend to go to shit once he gets his full philosophy across to the players in training and Pardews them, and then gets let loose in the transfer window, sells those players who don't want to play his awful hoofball and replaces them with a few "proper grafters" and 6 left backs.

Pardew has his former Assistant Manager / Chauffeur hyping him up in the press :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5041101/Alan-Pardew-consideration-Rangers.html

‘We had some wonderful players at the club, Tevez, Mascherano, Sheringham, and I saw very close hand how he handled top-quality players. He did that exceptionally well. I’ve got great respect for him as a manager.

‘Certain managers know how to handle top players. You talk about Tevez, Mascherano, fantastic players, different characters. You have to manage them well.

Pardew has his former Assistant Manager / Chauffeur hyping him up in the press :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5041101/Alan-Pardew-consideration-Rangers.html

‘We had some wonderful players at the club, Tevez, Mascherano, Sheringham, and I saw very close hand how he handled top-quality players. He did that exceptionally well. I’ve got great respect for him as a manager.

‘Certain managers know how to handle top players. You talk about Tevez, Mascherano, fantastic players, different characters. You have to manage them well.

Face palm

WTF?! Ha ha ha!

Without Pardew, there would be no Mascherano and without Mascherano there would be no great Barcelona side, without the great Barcelona side Guardiola would have nothing. Nothing.

Man City fans have alot to thank Pards for.

Reads like a parody

Guest firetotheworks

The only way that could be any more perfect would be if Ben Arfa was mentioned.

Pete from the Football Ramble put it perfectly the other week when he said something along the lines of 'Pardew reckons "if I can manage Ben Arfa, I can manage anyone" - that's the point Alan, you can't'

Since the page number is 352 now, that reminded me of the time he tried to play 3-5-2 against Stoke, and predictably, it was a massive failure where not one player seemed to know what he was supposed to be doing.

That game made me remember Shane Ferguson as he made a nice little run with the ball at one stage, which made me recall this:

Rangers sign five Newcastle players on loan on deadline day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31099950

Just checked and Vuckic played 15 games (scoring 8 goals), the other 4 didn't make an appearance between them.

Add it to the list of pointless / exasperating / most probably bent activities we've seen under this owner.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] 0-4 at Stoke ffs, up there with the Stevenage and Brighton (2nd one) FA Cup exits as the worst games I've ever attended.

Same.  Didn't pardew play 3 at the back that game?