C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

At WBA, Pardew has no Zaha to bail him out with individual brilliance, and no obvious easy-goal-from-set-piece threat like Scott Dann (one in seven in the PL). We know what his set pieces were like from his time here.

WBA look like they need molding into a team that will pick up regular points. They could find themselves really struggling.

He has Phillips and set pieces have been their main strength for about 2 years. He'll love that.

Did Pulis leave Stoke on bad terms? Can see him back there before the season is over if not. Hughes to end up at Bournemouth or Burnley the next time someone does take a punt on Howe or Dyche...or if they stay and get sucked into a relegation battle in the next year or two, and so on.

Tony Cottee on Talksport this morning was saying that Pardew has shown at all his clubs that he will bring in the flair players to the team, as I recall we had a bench full of flair players that he bought and never played eg Cabella, Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa sat in the reserves whilst Colback, Tiote and Williamson toiled away. 

Tony Cottee on Talksport this morning was saying that Pardew has shown at all his clubs that he will bring in the flair players to the team, as I recall we had a bench full of flair players that he bought and never played eg Cabella, Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa sat in the reserves whilst Colback, Tiote and Williamson toiled away. 

Absolute lies, loves grinders and slogs his games out.  I'll make a prediction now, WBA will pick up in form but will eventually go on massive losing streaks as he doesn't correct anything and relies on the same players doing the same things over and over again.  His teams are predictable.

:spit:

Bigs up Pardew. Doesn't rate Rafa.

What an embarrassing cunt.

In all his time here there was only a few times where we played fluid attacking play, and that was down to the oppositions defensive weaknesses, not him.

How long will it be until he starts trying to sell what key players WBA have?

He's made a mistake here. He can't maintain or build a defence and he's inheriting nothing special defensively in WBA. He'll not get much magic from Rondon up the other end, either! Oof, this will be painful/orgasmic very quickly.

This man made me want us to lose every week, that is very telling. I had a season ticket for about ten years prior to him and have had one since. I can handle us being shit but this man was a fucking disgrace.

Guest firetotheworks

If he wasn't such a flukey cunt when he first arrives at clubs, I'd predict that they'd get even worse straight away, like. For all his horse shit about him being an attacking manager, he doesn't have anyone anywhere near the likes of Ba, Cisse, Remy, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Zaha, Townsend to offset his worthless borefests. The nearest he's got from the outside looking in, is Chadli, Rodriguez, Rondon, Robson-Kanu, and Phillips, that's not enough to mitigate for Pardew's negativity. It'll very quickly turn to turgid shite if players like Barry, Brunt, McClean start, and from WBA's point of view, hopefully their fans cotton on to his Lyle Lanley act early on and they can get rid of him before he can walk away having drafted another club's obituary.

This man made me want us to lose every week, that is very telling. I had a season ticket for about ten years prior to him and have had one since. I can handle us being s*** but this man was a f***ing disgrace.

Fuck, that brings back memories. Those were some seriously dark times.

I just hope he fails at everything for the rest of his life. Not just football, everything

Pulis to Pardew is quite a contrast as well, hope the players are ready :lol:

Sprinkle a little bit of Gary Megson on top as ell.

I honestly think they'd have been better off giving Megson the job full time. It would have cost them a lot less as well.

Going from Pulis, a manager who sets up well defensively but holds no desire to attack, to Pardew who sets up poor defensively and claims to play attacking football.

They are in for a nasty shock.