C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The pundits all look out for each other and managers in the game. I forget who it was specifically but someone really laid into Pardew when he was appointed here on ESPN or somewhere, calling him a con merchant etc. That's the only person in the media I can ever remember telling it like it was when it comes to him.

The pundits all look out for each other and managers in the game. I forget who it was specifically but someone really laid into Pardew when he was appointed here on ESPN or somewhere, calling him a con merchant etc. That's the only person in the media I can ever remember telling it like it was when it comes to him.

Stewart Robson

Stewart Robson

That's the one, he hit the nail on the head with his assessment. Summed the next 4 years under Pardew up in 60 seconds.

I once saw this Australian film about a lorry that takes over your brain when you try to drive it. At the start, a man is seen running aross the outback landscape as he shouts to warn some people not to get in the haunted vehicle. But the people don't heed his warning. They just flick him the Vs and drive off in their new lorry. After a promising few opening miles the group are feeling pretty pumped, but then, you guessed it, the lorry starts controlling their minds and it makes them do loads of mental shit, like putting 11 men behind the ball when you're 1-0 down and headbutting David Meyler. Near the end of the film, with their minds free once again and their whacky escapades behind them, the group escape the vehicle, only to see someone else trying to get in it. They shout to warn him, but it's too late. The new driver flicks them the Vs and drives off in his new lorry.

I think it's called Roadkill or something

I once saw this Australian film about a lorry that takes over your brain when you try to drive it. At the start, a man is seen running aross the outback landscape as he shouts to warn some people not to get in the haunted vehicle. But the people don't heed his warning. They just flick him the Vs and drive off in their new lorry. After a promising few opening miles the group are feeling pretty pumped, but then, you guessed it, the lorry starts controlling their minds and it makes them do loads of mental shit, like putting 11 men behind the ball when you're 1-0 down and headbutting David Meyler. Near the end of the film, with their minds free once again and their whacky escapades behind them, the group escape the vehicle, only to see someone else trying to get in it. They shout to warn him, but it's too late. The new driver flicks them the Vs and drives off in his new lorry.

I think it's called Roadkill or something

[emoji38] Great post

FFS... Soccer Saturday just talking about him potentially taking over at West Brom.

Stelling: "People forget he got Newcastle to 5th"

P*sshead: "Yeah, it's just like Chris Hughton, I don't know what they did wrong"

WT actual F???  :idiot2:

EDIT: Misquote corrected

Stelling now championing the cunt for not playing defensive football. The Football Oracle that is Merse not knowing what cockpiss pardew has ever done wrong in his managerial career. :anguish: Ends with Stelling 'sometimes I think people forget he took Newcastle to fifth'. No, we sure as hell don't forget because you cunts still somehow manage to stuff it down our throats ever other fucking mention of the charlatan.

On a side note, he may be 'bants' or whatever, but Stelling gets right on my tits these days. His opinions are just as bad as any other PFM fanboy.

EDIT: Yeah. What he said.

Guest firetotheworks

It was the same ignorant shite as usual. And Merson saying he "doesn't know" is exactly the point, like - he doesn't know, he's clueless.

Slight misquote of Stelling there, mind. [emoji38] It was "people I think forget sometimes that he took Newcastle to fifth" he didn't specify Newcastle fans.