C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

• 3 weeks later...

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=20937.850

"Players enjoy training and fans enjoy his football. Dean Ashton was full of praise and said he was hoping Pardew would go back to West Ham befor Moyes. I think the only thing we need to worry about are his good and bad runs, oh and his dancing ah legend but hes a winner who wants to win matches. that is good enough for me."

"Likes to play attacking football. Talked about the negatives too, about being too pally with the players. But overall would be a breathe of fresh air. Wanted Koeman but Pardew will do for me from what Ashton had to say. Also if those who have said they wont set foot at the Albion if he is appointed. I can't understand their mentality as he seems to be the opposite in the style of play to Pulis"

Poor b******s...

Guest firetotheworks

Any West Brom fan that endures Pulis and then Pardew and still has love for the game will have my utmost respect tbh. That's a death sentence as far as enjoyment's concerned.

"Players enjoy training and fans enjoy his football. Dean Ashton was full of praise and said he was hoping Pardew would go back to West Ham befor Moyes. I think the only thing we need to worry about are his good and bad runs, oh and his dancing ah legend but hes a winner who wants to win matches. that is good enough for me."

"Likes to play attacking football. Talked about the negatives too, about being too pally with the players. But overall would be a breathe of fresh air. Wanted Koeman but Pardew will do for me from what Ashton had to say. Also if those who have said they wont set foot at the Albion if he is appointed. I can't understand their mentality as he seems to be the opposite in the style of play to Pulis"

Poor b******s...

:lol:

"Wanted Koeman but Pardew will do for me"

:lol: f***ing hell. Like wanting a burger but settling for a diaper you found in a bin.

Guest firetotheworks

Mentioned in the correspondence today on The Football Ramble. Apparently pushed his way to the front of a queue to buy some tomatoes at a market, declaring 'Can I pay for these please? I've got places to be' before storming off. Such a terminal prick.

Mentioned in the correspondence today on The Football Ramble. Apparently pushed his way to the front of a queue to buy some tomatoes at a market, declaring 'Can I pay for these please? I've got places to be' before storming off. Such a terminal prick.

Hope he gets poisoned and his cock falls off.

:anguish: Worst thing he's ever done IMO.  Hope they told him told him to wait his turn, the fackin old cant.

Fucking hate cunts that do stuff like that, it's all of these small things that stack up and make the world a worse place.

The sheer amount who not only want him but think he would be a fantastic appointment is staggering.

I feel like it's because the media have never really gave an accurate depiction of how poor a manager he has been at his past clubs, and the collapse that inevitably happens to teams under him. The fans of each of those clubs will tell you exactly how poor he is, but as seen with Palace fans, that despite our warnings they wouldn't believe us simply believing us to be jealous or deluded. Fans of teams are inclined to distrust other fans of other team's opinions because of the us against them nature of football. So if the media isn't running the stories, validating these views, or the pundits on the various sports channels/shows aren't talking about it, then it's not true to the majority of people.

Pardew has always been portrayed relatively positively in the media, particularly as our manager and then as Palace manager, despite the fact he nearly took both clubs down.