C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

"Always struck me as arrogant but that's immaterial, get us playing decent football and use the players to their full potential and he will do me."

You're not wrong. He'll do you all!

Did they not see the mega losing streaks he went on with us and Palace?  He had a tiny excuse with us in that he seemed to absolved from blame as Ashley wouldn't invest but he spent a canny bit at Palace.  :lol:

Poor sods. Someone find the "breakfast photo", the one with the dream coaching team looking like cavemen.

It must be found :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/01/article-2137847-12C2BB42000005DC-433_468x309.jpg

Such dark days :lol:

It's the way Steve Stone looks so happy and interested with Woodman eating his egg on toast that makes it so good :lol:

Woodman himself looking like a bit of a window licker and Carver just being his standard mouth breathing self.  No wonder he is always licking his chops. 

'Go on, eat up, eat up, big lad! Get those calories in ya!'

I’ve finished feeling sorry for them, after reading this:

Don't understand the slagging off of Carver, the guys one of the most experience number 2s in the league. Granted he's a shocking head coach but that's not the job he's been given is it?

Chins up now, were going to see some good football and try and win games again, That's what we all wanted and that's what were getting. Welcome to the club Alan, all the real fans will give you a fresh chance and are behind you!

Love the way the negatives around seem quick to jump on  John Carver being Pardews muppet.

Correct me if I'm wrong they have worked together once in Pardews managerial history.  I'm guessing Pardew must have been impressed enough to want to do so again.

Would people prefer he just totally gambles on people he has never worked with?

I would settle for the majority of the pardew/carver record at newcastle

well he respects the cups, he tries to play football and attack so that's more than pulis

Guest firetotheworks

I can't wait to go back to hoping he jigs onto a landmine, it's what this season's been missing for me - pure, visceral loathing.