C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Why did we have to be so unbelievably s*** when this is happening to Pardew? If we'd have got Rafa when we should have we'd have been above these arseholes by now ffs.

A massive factor is Pardew himself.

He is but had Rafa replaced McClaren in January we're already safe imo

THIS IN SPADES.

We left it far too late and that is why we won't survive.

Funny how my login name dontooner returns this value on the internet.

http://footballburp.com/opinion/forum-thread-of-the-week-newcastle-fans-lambast-alan-pardew-on-way-to-victory/

Made me quit the forum after reading it. Too much wrath made me realize i had to take a step back. 

Pardew's football was clearly "Hoof and Cross Football". Maclaren's tries but his systems are too slow and predictable( not worse than Pardew's imo).

Rafa 1st two games already shows some systems in place. Still disjointed performances but look like can be improved much.

What pisses me off the most was Ben Arfa the lad, clearly could have been another legend in the making at this club but Pardew wanted all the attention to himself.

We had some very good players with good attitudes like Santon and Ben that could have become the backbone of the team.

The fans need to take responsibility as well, we let our club make mistakes after mistakes and yet there is still too little unity to change its direction.

We are not a big club imo after this fiasco the fans are too passive and have no direction of their own, the power of the fans are really under utilized at this club. We need family unity and we need to demand certain standards. We are definitely not there as compared to bigger clubs when it comes to fan mentality.

I dont demand to be winners or winning 4-3, i just want improvement, steady changes and real communication from the club.

None of these are present, i feel alienated from the club. There is something very wrong with the philosophy of the club right now and the alot fans dont seem too bother by it.

Its a shame but we let ourselves down when we allowed Ashley to do whatever he wants with the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

I remember not long after we appointed him I called him a fraud and got a bit of stick for it. Even during the 5th place season I called him out as a fraud, again to some stick.

I'm pretty sure I remember you admitting you'd been proved wrong on him that season as well mind.

From memory, I attended a talk in after that season and was impressed with what he had to say and yes as he had finished 5th he deserved benefit of the doubt. That was my line of thinking IIRC. I have always regarded him as a shit manager and a fraud and I loving seeing him fuck it up at HIS club the fucking prick that he is.

I remember not long after we appointed him I called him a fraud and got a bit of stick for it. Even during the 5th place season I called him out as a fraud, again to some stick.

I'm pretty sure I remember you admitting you'd been proved wrong on him that season as well mind.

From memory, I attended a talk in after that season and was impressed with what he had to say and yes as he had finished 5th he deserved benefit of the doubt. That was my line of thinking IIRC. I have always regarded him as a shit manager and a fraud and I loving seeing him fuck it up at HIS club the fucking prick that he is.

Didn't you buy a signed photo of him for £15?

Guest Howaythetoon

Funny how my login name dontooner returns this value on the internet.

http://footballburp.com/opinion/forum-thread-of-the-week-newcastle-fans-lambast-alan-pardew-on-way-to-victory/

Made me quit the forum after reading it. Too much wrath made me realize i had to take a step back. 

Pardew's football was clearly "Hoof and Cross Football". Maclaren's tries but his systems are too slow and predictable( not worse than Pardew's imo).

Rafa 1st two games already shows some systems in place. Still disjointed performances but look like can be improved much.

What pisses me off the most was Ben Arfa the lad, clearly could have been another legend in the making at this club but Pardew wanted all the attention to himself.

We had some very good players with good attitudes like Santon and Ben that could have become the backbone of the team.

The fans need to take responsibility as well, we let our club make mistakes after mistakes and yet there is still too little unity to change its direction.

We are not a big club imo after this fiasco the fans are too passive and have no direction of their own, the power of the fans are really under utilized at this club. We need family unity and we need to demand certain standards. We are definitely not there as compared to bigger clubs when it comes to fan mentality.

I dont demand to be winners or winning 4-3, i just want improvement, steady changes and real communication from the club.

None of these are present, i feel alienated from the club. There is something very wrong with the philosophy of the club right now and the alot fans dont seem too bother by it.

Its a shame but we let ourselves down when we allowed Ashley to do whatever he wants with the club.

Good post and welcome back.

If he gets sacked I want them to stay up, well I would if we weren't down the bottom.

I'd be delighted to see them go down even if he is sacked, purely for the fact that the majority of their fans thought they had plucked god from the heavens and decided to make a big song and dance about how worse off we were when he started off well as he usually does at his new clubs.

Karmas a bitch.

Got to go down to Welling United who are currently 23rd in the National League (5th tier of English football, so currently placed 115th in England) to find the next club with no league wins in 2016.

Piss off Opta.

Got to go down to Welling United who are currently 23rd in the National League (5th tier of English football, so currently placed 115th in England) to find the next club with no league wins in 2016.

Piss off Opta.

Welling have now won a game btw.

It's clearly a f***ing stupid thing to say yet at the same time you know its said with zero sentiment; he just wants to hang off the coat-tails of something/look funny.

I was listening to 5live when he was on and couldn't believe what I was hearing. You could tell he was very pleased with himself when making the 'small' joke.

You could also hear his slavering, blubbery fish lips smack about all over the place. Sickening.

What the fuck goes through his mind?

A elderly comedian has died, I know, I'll mention it in my press conference and I'll also have a pop at his height to try and make the lads laugh a bit. I'll look mint. 

What the fuck goes through his mind?

A elderly comedian has died, I know, I'll mention it in my press conference and I'll also have a pop at his height to try and make the lads laugh a bit. I'll look mint. 

He thought it would slay. Probably mentally reminded himself to hold for the laughter before dropping that gem.