C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AP: People will start talking about Connor Wickham and not Harry Kane if Connor starts adding goals.

He's not wrong. People would start talking about Wickham in this hypothetical scenario that is almost certain to never happen. What a dreamer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AP: People will start talking about Connor Wickham and not Harry Kane if Connor starts adding goals.

He's not wrong. People would start talking about Wickham in this hypothetical scenario that is almost certain to never happen. What a dreamer.

If my aunt had bollocks...

Bendtner and Adebayor man ... he's all over anyone that is 6 ft 4.

It's the reason he got Wickham, the reason he also signed Sanogo on loan last year.

Such a simpleton.

:lol:

It's the reason he got Wickham, the reason he also signed Sanogo on loan last year.

Such a simpleton.

And it's the reason he played Shola all the time, wanted him to sign another contract with us and why he signed him for Palace. What a berk!

Such a simpleton.

And it's the reason he played Shola all the time, wanted him to sign another contract with us and why he signed him for Palace. What a berk!

Geez! Can't believe I forgot about that  :lol:

One of the most ridiculous signings ever made that Shola for Palace garbage.

Bendtner ffs.

This guy  :lol: I'm absolutely loving this. I can almost hear the penny beginning to drop among the Palace fans.

He was linked to him constantly when he was here as well, maybe our board told him to fuck off over signing him. I doubt the Palace board will do that, they'd let him bring anyone in, they let him bring Shola in.

Bendtner ffs.

This guy  :lol: I'm absolutely loving this. I can almost hear the penny beginning to drop among the Palace fans.

It will be glorious.

Prepare for impact!

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Animated%20GIFS/WaterBalloon_slowmo.gif

Shifted all of the attention on to his keeper due to a couple of mistakes and he comes out of it smelling of roses. People will now connect Palace's poor form with his 2 mistakes and Pardew has started it all. Most managers would be supportive and protect the bloke, this cunt uses it as an opportunity to deflect the criticism away from himself, it's classic Pardew. Longest spell without a goal for 18 years? Keeper's fault.

Spineless, spiteful, duplicitous and utterly selfish. He's absolutely rotten.

Shifted all of the attention on to his keeper due to a couple of mistakes and he comes out of it smelling of roses. People will now connect Palace's poor form with his 2 mistakes and Pardew has started it all. Most managers would be supportive and protect the bloke, this cunt uses it as an opportunity to deflect the criticism away from himself, it's classic Pardew. Longest spell without a goal for 18 years? Keeper's fault.

Spineless, spiteful, duplicitous and utterly selfish. He's absolutely rotten.

:lol: :thup: