C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://i.imgur.com/GwP7v62.png

:lol:

Also bear in mind who those 5 wins were against, Norwich (h), Stoke (h) (twice), smoggies (a) and mackems (a).

I know, and that added to everything else is why it's so infuriating, just how bad does have to get  :lol:

What the fuck is going on with all this, i'm putting this on a par with denying the holocaust ever happened and everyone in the media just going, ok that's true then.

F365:

Pardew takes his customary position in the losers list. For those keeping count, and there are plenty of Palace fans among you, it’s now 22 points from his last 31 league matches.

“Anyone who knows the way I manage, I like my teams to be on the front foot and score goals, so clean sheets have never been the top of my priority,” said Pardew on November 8, so you’ll forgive us for updating you on another tally. Palace have not kept a clean sheet in the league for 17 matches, and have conceded two or more goals in six of their last eight games (and each of their last four). The defending is getting worse, not better.

Defeat at Swansea next Saturday would leave Palace – at most – three points from the bottom of the league. It should also push Steve Parish’s loyalty beyond breaking point.

That quote man :lol:

Clean sheets have never been his priority?! Why did he spend just one day a week of training on attacking then? :lol:

To be fair to him they must have been pretty good sessions given that John Carver was taking them.

Basically absolved of blame. Senior players not taking responsibility, needs to tighten up, may need to become more conservative and change from being a front foot manager. It's incredible the protection this cunt gets, he's fucking bulletproof.