C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

6 wins (6!) in 41 games. I mean, what the actual ****?

If you got in a goat or a pig or a horse to manage the team, as in literally an animal, and you just sat it there for 41 games and it spent 90 minutes each week grazing on the edge of the Selhurst pitch, you would still reasonably expect it to achieve a better return than 6 wins, just through luck or randomness.

:lol:

If you got in a goat or a pig or a horse to manage the team, as in literally an animal, and you just sat it there for 41 games and it spent 90 minutes each week grazing on the edge of the Selhurst pitch, you would still reasonably expect it to achieve a better return than 6 wins, just through luck or randomness.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing this man. Been randomly bursting out in laughter anytime Pardew comes up and I recall this post :lol:

The 'as in literally an animal' bit had me in tears. It's an apt description of Pardew actually. He's literally no better than an animal in terms of management ability :lol:

I think he's gotten off lightly if he isn't in charge when they are relegated. It's the only way I'll be 100% satisfied. He's gotten away with too many half shit/half alright seasons. You know they'll just say he wasn't given time to turn it around.