C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

This has to go down as one of the worst premier league appointments of all time.

Joe Kinnear beats it.

:lol: Just did a "God that really happened..." trip to his wiki.

Kinnear's first win at Newcastle was against West Bromwich Albion. Newcastle won the match 2–1, with the first goal coming from Joey Barton, who was making his first starting appearance for Newcastle since being released from prison during the summer.

:lol: Fucking Christ.

:anguish: Ten years ago.

Can't see this going on much longer unfortunately. Seems like even his media fanboys have given up.

All those fellas on Soccer Saturday yesterday said WBA would be relegated yet all of them predicted a WBA win against Huddersfield for no reason apart from being  Pardew's fanboys.

They haven't fully figured him out yet. "Pardew is just a bad manager, not a bad man". Sorry like, but if they haven't worked out what an absolute scumbag this cretin is then they deserve all they get.

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, it took us longer than that to fully witness and understand his cuntery first hand tbf.

I wouldn't wish Pardew on any set of fans unless they're unwilling to listen to those with experience of him, or who laud it up during his initial run of form. Palace fans, basically.

Hmm, it took us longer than that to fully witness and understand his cuntery first hand tbf.

I wouldn't wish Pardew on any set of fans unless they're unwilling to listen to those with experience of him, or who laud it up during his initial run of form. Palace fans, basically.

Tbf a few of us were exasperated in the 5th finish season, I repeatedly mentioned that we had no viable tactics at all, every game was punt it up to Ba and Cisse after he got here, play Cabaye and Tiote on the toes of our own central defence, and thus not even contest the second ball because Ba and Cisse were as good as target men as Gayle and Perez are.

We got 5th despite Pardew, and off the magical form of Cisse were anything he touched went in.

Guest Howaythetoon

It's very churlish to not give Pardew full credit for that season IMO, even if it proved absolutely unsustainable. I thoroughly enjoyed it and nothing that happened afterwards will change that.

I hated our football, the tactics and considered it a huge fluke thanks to the purples. I enjoyed watching some of our players, certain goals and beating Man Utd and Chelsea, but not much else.

It's very churlish to not give Pardew full credit for that season IMO, even if it proved absolutely unsustainable. I thoroughly enjoyed it and nothing that happened afterwards will change that.

:thup: He found something that worked for that team; 4-3-3, but in 2012/13 tried to be a clever cunt and change it after watching an atrocious summer go by.

The moment where the vast majority of fans saw through Pardew was the Reading home defeat and his comments afterwards imo.

I hated our football, the tactics and considered it a huge fluke thanks to the purples. I enjoyed watching some of our players, certain goals and beating Man Utd and Chelsea, but not much else.

Beating Liverpool with Enrique in goal, that first half vs WBA, beating Sunderland at the Stadium of Light, those Cisse goals vs Swansea, Ba's hat-trick away to Stoke weren't very enjoyable at all

Beating Liverpool with Enrique in goal, that first half vs WBA, beating Sunderland at the Stadium of Light, those Cisse goals vs Swansea, Ba's hat-trick away to Stoke weren't very enjoyable at all

Beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge for the first time, beating Man Utd at Old Trafford for the first time. It would be re-writing history to say there were no good times under Pardew. It's just the scale of the misery he brought along with us realising what a colossal cunt he was.

Beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge for the first time, beating Man Utd at Old Trafford for the first time. It would be re-writing history to say there were no good times under Pardew. It's just the scale of the misery he brought along with us realising what a colossal c*** he was.

I didn't mention those as he mentioned those in his post but yeah there were loads of great moments in that season

We were excellent at times that season like. Whether it was down to Pardew or the players is a different debate, but it was objectively our best season in the past decade and even the most anti-Pardew fan has to give him at least a little credit for us finishing 5th. Most people on this forum were full of praise for him during that season, it's easy to forget that given the proceeding events.

Guest firetotheworks

The football wasn't enjoyable until the end of the season for me, but I was happy with the results and our position and just ignored that, particularly as anyone with any common sense would think you'd keep that formation and style going the following season. I cringe knowing that I didn't see through his bullshit at the time, but ignorance was bliss as well, because you have to take whatever enjoyment you can get.

Pardew got a forward 3 working excellently and that's most of the reason we finished 5th. Of course it was enjoyable, but we all knew we were winning games we weren't best in. Maybe that made it more enjoyable, getting the rub of the green for once, but if we'd finished 8-10th it would have been a better reflection of our performances. Still a decent season, of course.

That said, Pardew's ripping-up of that forward 3 because Ba didn't want to play out wide was tantamount to professional suicide and gross incompetence. And he never managed to get another working formation going either, presumably because getting that first one right was nothing but pure good luck.

It was a season of two halves really. There was the first half when we got lucky in a few games and grafted out some results with Best, R.Taylor and Obertan starting fairly regularly. Then there was a bit more free flowing football later in the season with Cisse, Santon and Ben Arfa in the team.