C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Only thing I can find about his daughters is this after the Pellgrini incident, which I'm not sure an Ibiza-loving 20 ish year old would say :lol:

"That will be my penance to my two girls, who are a little bit miffed about my behaviour.

"They were very, very shocked. We don't have a swear jar at home. I will just say my two daughters made it clear to me, 'Daddy. Not appropriate, Daddy'.

Wow, he really is like Trump.

"We've had this one crazy evening and it doesn't reflect the work and the professionalism we do as a staff and as players."

How ironic calling himself professional, the same man who shagged his players wife and headbutted a player during a game as manager. Always has to use a situation to try and big himself up too. Hate the man.

Seems nonsensical that. If they are going to get rid should have got it done this week. Bring someone in that they think can keep them up, and if not stay with them into next season in Championship, or walk if they do go down. God knows who that is though, and fuck knows who'd want the job.

The Chinese guy at the top must have known he was culling everyone for a fair time, and must have had discussions with whoever was taking over. Alan Pardew and near certain relegation would have no doubt been talked about. As soon as it's gone beyond sacking him along with rest of staff that have gone, it's too late. Debacle in Barcelona has happened, likely in some fucked up way strengthened Pardew's position somewhat. Unlikely to want to sack him on right back of that, potentially opening up LMA dismissal problems, and even bigger media storm.

By time he's no doubt reached that two game limit and been sacked it's going to be far too late for them to stay up, so their effectively going to waste massive money sacking him when surely he's got a relegation clause in a contract anyway. 

Got a fair canning on Sunday Supplement this morning which was good to hear - no Paddy Barkley though

Never understand this x amount of games to save a manager’s job?

I remember reading it about McClaren. I think we then went and beat Liverpool and Spurs. Then went back to being terrible. Why delay the inevitable and drag it out? A couple of good results just papers over the cracks.

Hopefully Pardew stays until the end of the season, though of course. 

Never understand this x amount of games to save a manager’s job?

I remember reading it about McClaren. I think we then went and beat Liverpool and Spurs. Then went back to being terrible. Why delay the inevitable and drag it out? A couple of good results just papers over the cracks.

Hopefully Pardew stays until the end of the season, though of course. 

Totally agree. How much confidence can you have in someone if you give them two games? FWIW I think it's a newspaper soundbite.

You should have total support in your manager and should be willing to stick by them through most things (relegation if needs be). Of course it helps if the fans are on side from day one.

If he's sacked before relegation his stock will have taken an absolute hammering. I can't see his next job being in the PL.

Not a chance. He will go abroad, Spain probably. To someone stupid enough to buy his bullshit.

Wasn't he learning foreign languages?