Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

He looks nowt like Martins, he looks a finisher rather than some one who will hit the occasional rocket.  We need options other than just Mitrovic or we will likely go down and he could give us another option.  All for signing him on loan, can't hurt at all.

Guest neesy111

He looks nowt like Martins, he looks a finisher rather than some one who will hit the occasional rocket.  We need options other than just Mitrovic or we will likely go down and he could give us another option.  All for signing him on loan, can't hurt at all.

He's not finisher, he's nowhere fucking near that.

Based on what man?  Let's be honest neither of us have seen much at all of him other than highlight videos. Or I certainly haven't seen you claim to be a follower of his career anyway so please correct me if I'm wrong.  His record, especially in the Champions League suggests he isn't a bad finisher at all.

Based on what man?  Let's be honest neither of us have seen much at all of him other than highlight videos. Or I certainly haven't seen you claim to be a follower of his career anyway so please correct me if I'm wrong.  His record, especially in the Champions League suggests he isn't a bad finisher at all.

http://i4.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article4343285.ece/BINARY/shola-ameobi-166696973.jpg

Get in, hope this happens. Really liked him for a while and was wanting us to go in for him a couple of seasons ago when I really thought he was class. Havent seen anything of him for the past couple of years, but I'm assuming he can't have all of a sudden gone to complete shit

Well at least we will be mint on fifa, it just means I prob can't go beyond fifa 16 as fuck knows what the team will be next year with dummet, colback and blobby prob only ones to stay - might get lumbered with obertan n gouffran.

In all seriousness never seen him play but record looks decent and I can see why they are trying to bring him in with Berahinho and Remy a no go who else could they have gone for

Cannot understand why people see this as a bad deal. It's a loan so seems like low risk - high reward kind of deal. If the starts scoring, great, if not then he goes back. Seems like a plan B anyway with Remy and Berahino not coming

We are gonna create a lot more chances now with Townsend and Shelvey. Attacking left back would be the last piece.

We're crying out for a forward with some pace to stretch opposition defences, alongside Townsend and Sissoko as well this will make a big difference creating space for Gini to run into as well as increasing our options for Shelvey to pass to.

Much rather we went for him than Gomis, I'm prepared to give him a chance and I'm happy that we're bringing him on.

Am I allowed to say that on here at the moment or not?  :undecided:

We're crying out for a forward with some pace to stretch opposition defences, alongside Townsend and Sissoko as well this will make a big difference creating space for Gini to run into as well as increasing our options for Shelvey to pass to.

Much rather we went for him than Gomis, I'm prepared to give him a chance and I'm happy that we're bringing him on.

Am I allowed to say that on here at the moment or not?  :undecided:

?